Reviews for My Soul
a.breathing.spot chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
its good

the only thing i can say is

watch out for

they are a scam

they tell everyone that they've won

but they will only publish you if you buy their book
Isabella22 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I can totally see why you got this published. It's beautiful! It has that...mystic feeling.

I love the line "Like the cool desert's night"

That gave me the BEST imagery. I love it so much!

Awesome write!
lilyheart311 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
finally i can add this truly beautiful yet sad poem!
Daphne Kathy Goodman chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
U know i love this one )
setty chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
what complete waste of my time. ok u want a review...it's nice. that's all i can say, oh and my lil bro says hi! oh and i'm the 13th review! go bad luck! )
robert chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
hm...it intrigues me how u wrote this. i love the images in the head, cause u give me the feeling of a lost and lonly soul. if this soul needs help then u know where to find me!
dionysus chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
um...what can i say. it's intreasting. if u wanna talk to me, just talk to me. ok?
jeremy chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
wow, i never knew u had it in u! it's intreasting, and yet it reminds me of a lost dream that seems to be drifting away. (don't stare at me like that) i know u think what i say is werid but ur poem seems werid also, but than again that's what poems are about. and are u really that lost? if u need help, u know where to find me! )
hopeful chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
wow! amazing job, and i love the images you give here. you leave me breathless. and you leave my soul too wondering in the desert!
lily chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Nice! No wonder this is your favorite poem...)
L'dnew chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
It's kind of sad, which is nice.
rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Grammar mistake here:
its blow away not blows away...all well!
rose chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
i like! i like! i bet this is about your own soul ) I bet i am right!:P
Heather chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I believe that this is a great poem!:)
I first read this and thougt WOW this is a deep poem. When you say "Except me" do really mean yourself? Is this poem one that you wrote about your owm soul? or is ot about someone that you know? I know that you have great talent and you should countinue weriting.
Heather chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I believe that this is a great poem!:)