Reviews for We All Wear Masks
Peter Sleiman chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hi. This is a smart poem :)
lilyheart311 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
it's beautifully written! people need to know the truth...
Daphne chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
i like this very much! it helped me a lot. i print this out, so this could help me when i get depress ( but it truly is a great poem! )
Hope chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
i luv how you look on the good side of things, because a lot of people do where masks where i live. Can i pleaz print this so that people could get the advice? thanx! )
lily chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
i like whta u say about masks! they are bad for you _ thanks for the advice lilyqueen7 _.
rose chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
wow! i really love this poem! i think this is one of your best poems that your written here! it shows here that you are good at writing poems, even LONG ones _ nice one lilyqueen7 )
richard huygens chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
you say "be happy and think happy thoughts" as well as "be yourself." but what if being yourself means that you're sad?
Ssm chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I think that this poem is well written, but I don't really undrstand the meaning of it.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
You know, out of all the poems of yours I have read, this is the best one.

I don't like the ending, but I do enjoy the other parts.

Masks are not good - everyone should just be themselves.

Now, I know you can write a decent poem. Write ANOTHER one! )

Namir Swiftpaw
Pose For Me chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
"Be happy and think of happy thoughts" Reminds me of one of my Quotes. "Think happy thoughts, listen to Enya!" Well, minus the Enya part for you. I really really like this poem. It seems like you've drawn who I am in a poem without even knowing me. I'm deeply moved by this. It brings small tears and smiles. Do you think by chance I could take this poem and post it up in my English class? I promise you i would give you credits... people know my work... they know I wouldn't be capable of writing something such as this. Please? Tell me your answer, in one of my reviews please.
BlueEyedTragedy chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This reminded me of myself when I was younger...very beautiful. And it's so good to see a positive poem once in a while...

*Tragic*