Reviews for He Punks Me Not
twiinklex chapter 25 . 3/31
First of all, I'm glad this story is still up ere after all these years as it has been on my reading list for ages and I finally got around to it. I was hooked from the start and finished the whole story in two nights. I can definitely see why this story is one of the most popular stories on FP, being on the favourite list of nearly every user I've come across, and always the top few stories in so many communities.

However it is because of that, I expected much more from the story and was pretty disappointed by how it turned out. The ending was appropriate, perfect even, but it just didn't feel... right. Like others have mentioned, it kinda made no sense to agree to Oz's date (that alone would have been fine) AND actually go ahead with it, because Stine apparently wasn't her boyfriend yet. Nevermind that they have kissed many times and gone one date, but didn't they talk about it at the tattoo parlour? At first I thought they were just making a reference to how Riz's parents thought they were dating, but the conversation seemed pretty serious and surprised me that we had their relationship set in stone already. Which would have been fine by me too but I guess I misinterpreted it.

Still, not many stories can make me be unable to stop reading till I'm done and make do with 3 hours of sleep so this must have meant something. I love the characters and story, but just wish things had ended differently. Good job anyway, and I hope to see you back on the site again.
Renae Delia chapter 25 . 3/30
I will fucking die! U hear me?! I need a damn sequel!
DTF chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
I am hanging "Can we just hear the love?" on my wall of quotes in my dorm. Too funny. I'll eventually review the whole thing. I'm just busy right now, and I return to the funny chapters on random occasions.

DTF
Lex chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
What a freakin' slut! I haven't read the entire chapter though. I kinda skipped the first few chapters, because it was cliche; I continued reading because this story came off as different-usually people don't get very detail with clubbing/partying scenes. However, I am very upset. Why is she such a slut? Why? They obviously are seeing each other; she calls him her boyfriend. Stine isn't even that bad; he's chill. Riz (whatever the hell her name is) is overdramatic and overreacts, like a ten year old. Sorry, cool plot and scenes-you write well; you gotta vast vocabulary. It's the crazy chicks in the story that drive me nuts!
pastelcolors chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Wow. I- I don't even know what to say.
The thing about Stine is that he's so darn . . . cute and soft at the end. *cries*
This story has its cute, funny moments which is so so sweet.
I loved Lash, Rachelle was kick-butt, Cell was so great, Cassie's so cool. :O

And I admit, that I do want gather up my knives because THE ENDING.
STANLEY. YOU DON'T DO THESE THIS TO MEEEE. D:
I SAW THAT THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I'M LIKE "NO. IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS."
AND THE CHAPTER NAME IS FLIPPING "CROSSROADS." why. ;;

But I'm still here wondering . . . just how Riz repaid Riley for ALL of those times . . .
Dominique Diane chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Oh God.
I'm not writing a long review like you deserve because then I wouldn't stop crying. Fucking perfect story, the end...the end was like a slap in the face with a wet rope, it leaved me hanging there in a abyss. I can't believe it's done, I loved it.
Green Tea chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
Okay before this chapter I quite liked where the story was heading... The characters were developing nicely but now you lost me. How can she not realise she's dating Stine? She mentioned to her parents she was going on a date and called him her boyfriend. The guy is shoving his tongue down her throat and she thinks this is normal between friends?... I don't believe anyone can be that naïve or delusional.

I won't read ahead because she's too much of a bitch- the fact that she didn't think twice before accepting a date with Oz. I think you should change this section of the story because it doesn't make sense. I wanted to see her and Stine's r/ship develop further with a strong sense of loyalty and affection rather than introduce conflict.. Other than that your story was quite good
Rem98 chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
I thought I could like this. I mean, I really tried. But Riz...oh god Riz. How much of an idiot can you be? If you are on mutual terms with kissing a guy, and said guy is an evil asshole that for SOME STRANGE REASON, treats you nicely AND said guy is takes you out on a date...WHY WOULD YOU GO AFTER HIS BEST FRIEND? She said that she was over Oz a couple chapters back but now she isn't? And what's up with Oz's character, suddenly becoming interested in her? Does he not know that his BESTFRIEND obviously has the hots for her? No, no, it's not even Oz's fault. It's Riz. Riz is not consistent. Her character is all over the place. She was doing fine at first, while a bit annoying I could tell she was changing. But this, this here. It just seemed like she acted this way simply for the sake of conflict. I'm pissed though cause I wasted a whole night reading this only for her character to drop so low, even lower then she initially started. And god, don't get me started on her cousin. This was just...highly unrealistic and highly frustrating. I regret reading this. You were right about it being cliche. I guess the ending was supposed to break out of the cliche but everything up to that point was just so damn flimsy that it didn't even matter.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Why is this chapter in italics? This makes me so angry. At first, I was super confused like, is she supposed to be dreaming or something? And then I just got really annoyed.
SkySkyAndOcean chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Please make a sequel. Please. I need a sequel. It can't end like this. Even if it's like a oneshot epilogue. I just need something to show that they'll be together in the future. Pretty pretty please?
Secrets chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! Lash-y poo! To the rescue!
Secrets chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
*gasp* ...OMFG!*%*#%*#%**!#!
Secrets chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
I knew it! But I kinda thought that stone knew it was riz? Apparently not...
Awaiting Midnight chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
It was a good ending! I was depressed reading this I couldn't inagine how Riz felt!
Awaiting Midnight chapter 7 . 7/12/2013