Reviews for He Punks Me Not
shebeast chapter 25 . 10/17
This has got to be my favorite story on this site, everything about it was written beautifully, the character development, the way things moved smoothly, Stine as a character has been perfect, Riz grew so much from obsessing over Oz, to being confident around him. It ending with them not getting together but forgiving each other was beautiful. Thanks for finishing this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18
This is my second time reading this and when I first read it I hated the ending but the second time around I appreciated the ending. I admire how in the end you made stine's character have self-respect. I am completely baffled how she could be so completely selfish and ignorant to her situation with "oz." But I admire how real this story is. There are plenty females who act this way and you captured it perfectly in this story. It was frustrating reading because all I wanted was for them to be together but honestly stine is too good for her. Lmaoo. If you do decide to make a sequel it should defiantly be focused more on stine because I love his character so much. From how hot-tempered to how loving he can be it's adorable. readers were really able to under how hurt he was simply from seeing the growth and difference in his character from the start of the story to the end. Beautiful.
Fairygodsister chapter 1 . 6/19
This is one of my favourites on the site. I read it on a regular basis.
Raldrhea chapter 25 . 1/13
Sequel please !
I can predict story because I love to read and obviously write . Story is like an entire different world when I look at it .
Update ! So my world won't be destroyed !
bluerose62 chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
HONESTLY FUCK THIS. I CRIED AT THE END. IT'S 2:52 AM AND I AM BAWLING LIKE A BABY. Thank you for writing this story; it helps me fulfill my hidden desire for romance/angst. Seriously, though, I'm going to be thinking about that ending for a LONG time because gdi, I wanted them together.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
I won't say you're wrong. Idk about stereotypical and cliché but it's definitely shallow.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
okay...

i am so scared 4 Riz.
JokerJoker chapter 25 . 6/14/2015
Oh gosh... You made me cry.
I absolutely loved this story! I was actually thinking about hunting you down for a sequel- don't get me wrong, I just need more! The ending was really sweet and sad, you did an AMAZING JOB! ...sniff... you really need a sequel, or I might really hunt you down :)
xxMadison143xx chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
This story was amazing! I loved it. I just found it the other day and have done nothing but read it at every chance I had. I about cried when it ended. I was so wishing for Stine and Riz to end up together. I hope one day you do choose to do a sequel. Great job :)
Haydron chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
I wonder if you're still around.
x
Haydron chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
It just really gets me when people form such strong bonds, and then something happens, and they go back to how they were - not speaking together. I know Stine and Clarisse DID speak, which was bittersweet...but how can you cope when you form such a connection with someone, and then it's no longer there? I think that's where the tears come from. I'm still crying 20 minutes later (though strangely I didn't cry the first time I read this, and I just felt sad the second time I read it, with maybe two tears shed.)

What's happening to me?
Why do I relate with this story, the more and more I read it?
I'm not even a teenager anymore, so how come I didn't cry when I was reading this as a teenager, but I'm crying now in my twenties huh?

You might bash this. Say it's written "back then" or whatever. But the heartfelt emotion (even gushing over an unrequited love like Oz!) stands the test of time. I totally roll my eyes at any gushing these days, but I know how it felt to be a teen...your story brings it back to me :D
Haydron chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Every time I read this story, I bawl like a baby. You mentioned cliches and shallowness...but your characters were flawed but highly likable. Each chapter progressively got better, and I enjoyed how Stine and Charisse mistakenly kissed each other in the dark, then made out in front of the school building...and their relationship kinda moved fast, but BAM - just like that, it ended, and it mimicked real life flames. You have such serious talent.

Also, I always seek maturity in my stories...and I turn away if they're not. Although Clarisse is quite shallow throughout, the trajectory of the plot is quite mature. The character growth is quite mature. The ending is what makes it memorable...but GAH. It kills me, every time I read it.

I will always come back and read this, every couple of years. You should seriously think about getting this published. I would buy it! But please...keep it up on FP, until you do.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
hey there...i love your story, i have read up to this chapter and i was really excited to see the pictures of the characters but its not on your profile...if you read this comment...please please post the pictures or link...please i'm really desperate :)

love this story so much...love stine 3
MusicGurl8129 chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
I'm a little heartbroken over the ending. I liked Stan and Riz together, especially when they took that picture together, it was really cute and they had obvious chemistry still. I really wish they kissed one more time... but you know, I'm happy they are actually doing something. I prefer a 'maybe they end up together' ending over a 'he's obviosuly over her' ending. That would have hurt shit.
I know in previous reviews I shared an obvious displeasure to Charisse's ignorance, I mean I still can say undoubtfully she was an idiot, and it sometimes made it hard to read this book. But there were other aspects to her character that made her worth it. She was funny, I liked her commentary, so yeah, she wasn't too bad. Although, I do hope she learned something and her ignorance has waned. Or god strike me down I will slap my self!
So while your ending makes me want to curl into a ball and mourn my breaking aching heart, I have no regrets!
I'm just going to pretend that in Stanley's last month they became close enough friends to keep contact in new jersey, then he comes for a visit, and oh I don't know, succumbs to his undying desire for Charisse... then maybe they will give a go at that 20 babies you were talking about.
Heh. Realistically, if their relationship goes any where I imagine them staying friends until Riz graduates, then soehow they meet again, the sexual tension is high, etc. A little jealous spats here and there, a little feeling sprinkled there, and done, boom! They get together.
You could of actually made a sequal about that. About two friends who want to be more than friends but their first try at a relationship stops them... blah blah. Basically, the premise of the story would be a little different, trying to get out of the friendzone. Charisse of course has matured since then... and I don't know. Kind of like a story on it's own, but with the same characters.
But enough of my suggestions. All I want to say is, I enjoyed your story, imperfections and all. It was funny and a little heartbreaking. Obviously it was good, enough to have me making a long ass comment about it! But yeah, I wish you were still on this site (you; the author.). Or maybe you are? I dunno. Either way, good luck with life, and I hope you are doing well. Strange, that I'm saying this, but one cannot like a story without liking it's writer, I suppose. :o)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
To be honest I thought Charisse was very ignorant when talking to Stine. Stine is Oz's best friend, I think it's safe to assume he would know if Oz wanted to talk to her (unless her and Oz had talked more than just once, but they didn't). What was really ignorant though was Charisse's thought,'Couldn't a girl and her lover get one minute of privacy?'. She has high expectations and is very delusional. She can talk to Oz all she can but that doesn't mean he will ever like her. Especially when she is so keen to think he wants to see her... he never said he did, nor did he defend her.
To be honest with a character as delusional as her like this in a story I would usualy just give up, but I'm willing to wait because I want to see what will happen next. Hopefully she grows out of stupidity. Sorry if that offends the author.
4,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »