Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Shadowswept chapter 25 . 1/5
I don't know if you still read reviews from this site, but I couldn't walk away from this story without leaving a review. I made the mistake of skimming through this last night, and I stayed up way too late because I got completely hooked. I enjoy this type of romance between opposites, but I found something here that I rarely come across. Stine is a richly layered, memorable character. I like how you gave him depth without glossing over his flaws. I also admire you for how you portrayed Liz as an immature teenage girl. The difference in age between her and Stine is apparent but not exaggerated. Her character development results from the loss of her illusions about Oz and her heartbreak over Stine. She matures in a natural, realistic way as opposed to being put in some kind of tragic circumstances. Very rare on this site indeed.
There is probably a lot more to say about this story, and I will likely review again after reading the parts I skimmed over.
anonymous chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
A happy ending would've been better...but i liked it anyway. The ending was unusual and that's the best thing about the story *thumbs up* ! :)
g1rl wo fear chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
NOOOO! how could u! stine and Charisse were made
4 each other! I'm soooo sad right now. even if u don't
end it w/them together at least show how they r later.
like 10 years later or stuff like that. PLEASE! for the
sake of other people reading this later on. :)
Lowgravity chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hi, just to say how much I loved this story and I'm so happy to see they didn't get back together right away, doens't mean I don't want them to tough;)
I hope you'll the inspiration or something to write a sequel someday and if not it was still a great story!

PS; gotta admit it's only okay because you did a kind of open ending, at least i think so:)
MusicToSleepTo chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Can I just say how I am SO FUCKING PISSED ABOUT THE ENDING? They could have at least gotten back together. :(((((((
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
I read this all in. One day and oh ma god it was beautiful! Grr you made me cry but it's okay, such Angst and comedy and there were parts where I wanted to hit something and just WOW your An amazing writer
xannax15 chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
I love this story. When I first got started on fictionpress I found your story randomly and from the first chapter I was hooked. I still find myself sneaking glances from time to time wishing the story hadn't ended. :/ Your an amazingly talented writer!
EscapingFantasy chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love it!
Amandybadd chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
Best story ever! Your plot for Stine and Riz was just an amazing read I honestly couldn't put it down. Although the beginning was a little boring, you were so right about it being a billion times better throughout the story. Thank you so much for writing this! I had a blast reading it 3
Kirihime chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Wow. I wish they could have actually gotten together, but you make mistakes and sometimes you can't ever fix them. Lovely story.
Lily chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
OMG!I LIVE IN FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
twiinklex chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
First of all, I'm glad this story is still up ere after all these years as it has been on my reading list for ages and I finally got around to it. I was hooked from the start and finished the whole story in two nights. I can definitely see why this story is one of the most popular stories on FP, being on the favourite list of nearly every user I've come across, and always the top few stories in so many communities.

However it is because of that, I expected much more from the story and was pretty disappointed by how it turned out. The ending was appropriate, perfect even, but it just didn't feel... right. Like others have mentioned, it kinda made no sense to agree to Oz's date (that alone would have been fine) AND actually go ahead with it, because Stine apparently wasn't her boyfriend yet. Nevermind that they have kissed many times and gone one date, but didn't they talk about it at the tattoo parlour? At first I thought they were just making a reference to how Riz's parents thought they were dating, but the conversation seemed pretty serious and surprised me that we had their relationship set in stone already. Which would have been fine by me too but I guess I misinterpreted it.

Still, not many stories can make me be unable to stop reading till I'm done and make do with 3 hours of sleep so this must have meant something. I love the characters and story, but just wish things had ended differently. Good job anyway, and I hope to see you back on the site again.
Trinity Torres chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
I will fucking die! U hear me?! I need a damn sequel!
DTF chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
I am hanging "Can we just hear the love?" on my wall of quotes in my dorm. Too funny. I'll eventually review the whole thing. I'm just busy right now, and I return to the funny chapters on random occasions.

DTF
Lex chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
What a freakin' slut! I haven't read the entire chapter though. I kinda skipped the first few chapters, because it was cliche; I continued reading because this story came off as different-usually people don't get very detail with clubbing/partying scenes. However, I am very upset. Why is she such a slut? Why? They obviously are seeing each other; she calls him her boyfriend. Stine isn't even that bad; he's chill. Riz (whatever the hell her name is) is overdramatic and overreacts, like a ten year old. Sorry, cool plot and scenes-you write well; you gotta vast vocabulary. It's the crazy chicks in the story that drive me nuts!
4,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »