Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6
hey there...i love your story, i have read up to this chapter and i was really excited to see the pictures of the characters but its not on your profile...if you read this comment...please please post the pictures or link...please i'm really desperate :)

love this story so much...love stine 3
MusicGurl8129 chapter 25 . 3/23
I'm a little heartbroken over the ending. I liked Stan and Riz together, especially when they took that picture together, it was really cute and they had obvious chemistry still. I really wish they kissed one more time... but you know, I'm happy they are actually doing something. I prefer a 'maybe they end up together' ending over a 'he's obviosuly over her' ending. That would have hurt shit.
I know in previous reviews I shared an obvious displeasure to Charisse's ignorance, I mean I still can say undoubtfully she was an idiot, and it sometimes made it hard to read this book. But there were other aspects to her character that made her worth it. She was funny, I liked her commentary, so yeah, she wasn't too bad. Although, I do hope she learned something and her ignorance has waned. Or god strike me down I will slap my self!
So while your ending makes me want to curl into a ball and mourn my breaking aching heart, I have no regrets!
I'm just going to pretend that in Stanley's last month they became close enough friends to keep contact in new jersey, then he comes for a visit, and oh I don't know, succumbs to his undying desire for Charisse... then maybe they will give a go at that 20 babies you were talking about.
Heh. Realistically, if their relationship goes any where I imagine them staying friends until Riz graduates, then soehow they meet again, the sexual tension is high, etc. A little jealous spats here and there, a little feeling sprinkled there, and done, boom! They get together.
You could of actually made a sequal about that. About two friends who want to be more than friends but their first try at a relationship stops them... blah blah. Basically, the premise of the story would be a little different, trying to get out of the friendzone. Charisse of course has matured since then... and I don't know. Kind of like a story on it's own, but with the same characters.
But enough of my suggestions. All I want to say is, I enjoyed your story, imperfections and all. It was funny and a little heartbreaking. Obviously it was good, enough to have me making a long ass comment about it! But yeah, I wish you were still on this site (you; the author.). Or maybe you are? I dunno. Either way, good luck with life, and I hope you are doing well. Strange, that I'm saying this, but one cannot like a story without liking it's writer, I suppose. :o)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 3 . 3/22
To be honest I thought Charisse was very ignorant when talking to Stine. Stine is Oz's best friend, I think it's safe to assume he would know if Oz wanted to talk to her (unless her and Oz had talked more than just once, but they didn't). What was really ignorant though was Charisse's thought,'Couldn't a girl and her lover get one minute of privacy?'. She has high expectations and is very delusional. She can talk to Oz all she can but that doesn't mean he will ever like her. Especially when she is so keen to think he wants to see her... he never said he did, nor did he defend her.
To be honest with a character as delusional as her like this in a story I would usualy just give up, but I'm willing to wait because I want to see what will happen next. Hopefully she grows out of stupidity. Sorry if that offends the author.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow, Riz is very shallow. But your writing isn't bad, (plus the storyline isn't bad) and you (the author) seem to know the characters faults so I trust you. ;)
Shadowswept chapter 25 . 1/5
I don't know if you still read reviews from this site, but I couldn't walk away from this story without leaving a review. I made the mistake of skimming through this last night, and I stayed up way too late because I got completely hooked. I enjoy this type of romance between opposites, but I found something here that I rarely come across. Stine is a richly layered, memorable character. I like how you gave him depth without glossing over his flaws. I also admire you for how you portrayed Liz as an immature teenage girl. The difference in age between her and Stine is apparent but not exaggerated. Her character development results from the loss of her illusions about Oz and her heartbreak over Stine. She matures in a natural, realistic way as opposed to being put in some kind of tragic circumstances. Very rare on this site indeed.
There is probably a lot more to say about this story, and I will likely review again after reading the parts I skimmed over.
anonymous chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
A happy ending would've been better...but i liked it anyway. The ending was unusual and that's the best thing about the story *thumbs up* ! :)
g1rl wo fear chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
NOOOO! how could u! stine and Charisse were made
4 each other! I'm soooo sad right now. even if u don't
end it w/them together at least show how they r later.
like 10 years later or stuff like that. PLEASE! for the
sake of other people reading this later on. :)
Lowgravity chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hi, just to say how much I loved this story and I'm so happy to see they didn't get back together right away, doens't mean I don't want them to tough;)
I hope you'll the inspiration or something to write a sequel someday and if not it was still a great story!

PS; gotta admit it's only okay because you did a kind of open ending, at least i think so:)
MusicToSleepTo chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Can I just say how I am SO FUCKING PISSED ABOUT THE ENDING? They could have at least gotten back together. :(((((((
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
I read this all in. One day and oh ma god it was beautiful! Grr you made me cry but it's okay, such Angst and comedy and there were parts where I wanted to hit something and just WOW your An amazing writer
xannax15 chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
I love this story. When I first got started on fictionpress I found your story randomly and from the first chapter I was hooked. I still find myself sneaking glances from time to time wishing the story hadn't ended. :/ Your an amazingly talented writer!
EscapingFantasy chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love it!
Amandybadd chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
Best story ever! Your plot for Stine and Riz was just an amazing read I honestly couldn't put it down. Although the beginning was a little boring, you were so right about it being a billion times better throughout the story. Thank you so much for writing this! I had a blast reading it 3
Kirihime chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Wow. I wish they could have actually gotten together, but you make mistakes and sometimes you can't ever fix them. Lovely story.
Lily chapter 17 . 4/22/2014