Reviews for He Punks Me Not
You Got Me Going chapter 25 . 10/31/2009
I cried... ugh why did you have him graduate?

It reminds me of graduating soon!

I wish they were together for the ending but this ending is great because its the what if.

I have imagine them being together...
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Damn thing won't let me review the last chapter. I wish I could hate you for the ending but I figured since he introduced himself and they were starting over that they would find themselves back in each others arms. They are soulmates after all. I want my very own badass Stine, piercings and tats included. Thanks for the gorgeous read.
Damned to heaven chapter 23 . 10/18/2009
Hallelujah! The girl has come to her senses!
Damned to heaven chapter 22 . 10/18/2009
Allow me to re-phrase that for you Rachelle: 'that strine dude is worth a lot of shit' lol. Loving the direction of the story- so far so good.
Damned to heaven chapter 21 . 10/18/2009
Uh-oh. Okay before I continue reading I gotta say Riz is one eejit for accepting a date with Oz when she has lovely Stiney! Silly girl! I'll have him for her if. Okay back to reading. See you soon. ;)
ChimericalWrites chapter 25 . 10/14/2009
loved the story, didn't like the ending.

i almost cried in the middle of class.
readingfanatic22 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
amazing story!
supernova95 chapter 25 . 10/8/2009
OMG! i loved this story, it was well written with a GOOD ending. I like the ending because its not CLICHE but they still end off on good terms so your AWESOME and favorited! ]
DesertedChococlate chapter 25 . 9/26/2009
Dude. Dude. Dude. That was awesome. Supremely awesome. I don't get the ending though :/

DO THEY END UP TOGETHER OR NOTT?

I will bawl if they don't. Seriously. I love the characters. I'm just sounding like some kind of emotional-blackmail-write-sequel-now-thing. I finished your story within 24 hours. I think. Ok, I'm going to shut up now. Seriously. But you're story was awesome. Honestly.

You know what'd be awesome-er? A sequueel ;D

Ok, I'm shutting up now. Don't hurt me D:

-Cheerio
candykillz chapter 25 . 9/25/2009
omg! it's been such a long time since i've last read this, and i still love it! It's my second time reading it already. I don't think you'll be posting a sequel for this huH?:( the ending is a real cliff-hanger but i still love it, even though it kind of makes me sad for it to just end THERE. LOL. You're awesome!:) I really like Stine/Stanley.
Kaci Star chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
Perfect! Fantastic idea, using a bet to make them kiss. And it's such a Stine thing to do. It's perfect! Yikes! What's her father gonna say! Thanks for writing this chapter! It's amazing! On to the next chapter!
My Metaphorical Life chapter 25 . 9/12/2009
this is one of the best stories I have ever read and it breaks my heart. From the very beginning I couldn't help but fins Stine fucking hilarious, and I probably started liking him way before the characters , me, who never cries, balled my fucking eyes out at this last chapter. I will read your sequel.
In-My-Dreams-x chapter 25 . 9/4/2009
aw

oh.

i dont know what to say :(

i loved this story. seriously.

and the ending? i knew it wouldnt be a fairytale sorta ending.

poor Riz though :(

maybe you can write like another story, not exactly a sequel, but maybe like Lash and Cassie? or other characters?

i dont know...

so yeah, i loved it :D
Dustland chapter 25 . 8/26/2009
:) storyamazing.

i mean the end i was like 'NO!' but i got use to it. im glad you ended the way you did because if they wouldnt of talked to eachother again i would of been mad lol

aw i seriously love it :)
Lisaflowers chapter 25 . 8/25/2009
Honestly? I enjoyed this story. It had awesome humor and was written very well. I just don't think you should have seperated stine and riz like that. You didn't have to get into the details of them getting married falling in love and popping out 20 babies...but you should have made them stay together as teenagers. I think you should either do a rewrite...or maybe a sequel. Idk...riz can go to college in NJ or something? Anyway, nice story!
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »