Reviews for He Punks Me Not
ghurl00 chapter 25 . 8/22/2009
ohmygod!

i was not expecting that kind of ending. i was thinking along the lines of stine and charisse getting back together.

but yeah, starting all over again is just fine.

love your story!:)

keep up:)
Atlantis Forester chapter 25 . 8/18/2009
I'm disappointed they didn't get together, but I still like them.

About the story - yeah, it's shallow and indulges in stereotypes. But I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing in this case. High school is shallow. Very few people actually manage to genuinely rise above the crowd. I do think you should have given Riz and Stine a real chance at being a couple. The way the story stands right now, you can't help feeling dissatisfaction and frustration, because they were never really together, and their relationship is the focus of the story. Maybe you could rewrite parts of it to incorporate more material between them? I think that alone would improve this story a lot.
entensetwine chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
holy fucking crabcakes. that was one hell of an awesome ride. I LOVED IT! especially with the whole Rizz and Stine; Charisse and Stanley connection; that was freaking genius. APPLAUDAPPLAUD~! *spaz* AKSDMAKDM :D
Sidderiffic chapter 25 . 8/13/2009
amazing! loved it loved it loved it! especially stine's character! so good! well done!
Sidderiffic chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Hahaha I fucking love this story! The situations she keeps getting herself into are fucking hilarious. Again: hahahahahahaha

(Redundant much? Yeah, probskies lol)
Sidderiffic chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
All I have to say in response to this chapter is: ! :Db
x- kitty katt -x chapter 25 . 8/9/2009
omg what...:( no sequel? that's insane! but thats your call i suppose

The story is truely romantic and wow also so emotional when read with music that goes with the emotional part of the story. truely amazing writer tho its the first story i've read by you but love the story!

Gotta say, one of the best stories~! so *clap clap*
bubublacz chapter 25 . 8/9/2009
My god! I cried at the end of your chapter! I know it's foolish but I got so attached to your story!

I have to stay that your ending seriously squeezed my gut but as you said it it's good because it doesn't sound like a cliche. If I think about it, It's actually good that Stine didn't "readily" accept her, I mean he would basically look like a desperate lover, I mean it's good but yeah... you get my point!

It has been so long that a story made me cry... Can't wait for the sequel that would be after a couple of years, right? That's good...

Anyway, Baboosh!
loveables chapter 25 . 8/8/2009
Wow..this story was seriously amazing. I've been putting off readin it for so long nd im so happy tht i did. The ending got me off-guard..but then i got the idea tht it wasn't gonna be the happy ending i actually really wnated. STyl sucha great story! (Y) ps. im soo happy riz is not the same as she wa sin the beginning [i was hoping shed mature]
bubublacz chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
I can't stand what she's doing. Going up in front of Oz? That's too embarrassing. I couldn't help but pull my shirt over my face! BTW I like your story!
loveables chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Ahm ok i think im almost halfway thru this nd the story in itself is pretty interesitng but i hav to stay i reli dont lik riz. S as in she jus seems so immature nd childish nd stupid, with no depth.. but then agen i cld just be biased bcuz i prefer the girl prtoagonists to be diffrent
give.me.back.my.drumsticks chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I totally loved the story. Very good. And the ending was pretty 'real'. Maybe a sequel someday? That would be cool. But whatever happens happens.
lil and tiny chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Was about to cry when I finished the ending. Came to love Riz and Stine (nearly died when he's a Stanley). Although the use of their actual names at the very end is very effective :) More "real" in a way.

Can we please have a sequel some day? Please?
SunlitSky chapter 21 . 8/1/2009
Ack. She is going to ruin her lovely relationship for Oz who bothers the heck out of me. Why oh why? I'm close to tears. (not really, but still...) Stine likes her even if he won't admit it and he is going to hate her once he learns she is going on a date with Oz who is his best friend! What is wrong with her? Poor Stine... I felt a little critical of this story at first, but its growing on me. I hope she ends op with Stine and doesn't screw it up with Oz. She should forget him! I'll have to keep my fingers crossed...
SunlitSky chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
I wouldn't worry about anyone who thought the girl on the bus sounded stupid. I thought she seemed nice and funny. I have a friend who talks just like that and I love it. Its part of what makes her her. This story is interesting but so far the main character bothers me in her desperation. I really pity her at this point, poor girl! i hope things improve for her, as I'm sure they will. I have a feeling her relationship with Stine is going to improve significantly hehe.
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »