Reviews for He Punks Me Not
hippielicious chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
even though i kind of saw the stine thing coming

i still absolutley loved it.
silentscream4luv chapter 25 . 5/13/2009
Great story. I loved stine.
pretitiful chapter 25 . 4/26/2009
omg. the ending made me cry. and seriously, i fell in love with this story. it was one heck of a hectic story and it was totally awesome. it wasn't too cliche at all, which i loved.

and stine's characters was one heck of a cool character. he really made me smile and probably the best male character in fp.

congrats on writing a fab story. and although they arent together, im assuming that eventually they'll be together. and it was the perfect ending.
She'sYours chapter 25 . 4/11/2009
That was great. I hope you make a sequel as well :)

I was dissapointed by the ending, I thought they'd get back together but overall it was awesome.
grassong chapter 25 . 4/9/2009
i loved this story!

the beginning was slow at first,

and towards the middle, it developed

and ur ending... wow. it was amazzing.

at the last sentence, my heart

skipped a beat, and like... i felt like crying!

so good. favorited! :]
hokeypokeyjones chapter 25 . 4/7/2009
Totally disappointd. :(

WHY? WHY WHY WHY?
pretitiful chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
i want a tongue piercing too!

lol.

Oz sure is very mysterious.
PennilessWriterOfLove chapter 25 . 4/1/2009
i really enjoyed this story. i had read it before, but just recently reread it because it was the good. to be honest, i cried at the end. i so wanted them to get back together, but it's also a good ending they way u have it. kinda bittersweet that way.

i honestly think you should definitely continue it, even if its just a oneshot or a ficlette.
hannah chapter 25 . 3/30/2009
heyy, i know in the author notes you're always going on about how much you hate this story but whatever. i liked it. it was cute, kinda different and i even liked the ending. it made me laugh and even though i kinda hated a lot of the characters at the beginning you made them grow on me. like, a lot, a lot. your characters are a really strong suit for your story.

the title is awesomeness too.

also, i love that you made alotta uncool things cool. stanley? ahaha. i really am sick of pretty boy names. and i love that the leading characters were so flawed but still hugely likeable.

i'm... i'm gonna stop fangurling now.
Tamza chapter 25 . 3/27/2009
my god this made me cry my friend told me to read this _ so yeah hazza is the greatest for tellng meto read this story it as wonderful _
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 25 . 3/24/2009
I really loved this, Stines is one of my favourite male leads! His character is so unique and because of his looks also, hes individual. And i liked the ending as well, even though they didnt end up together, becasue it was realistic and it still left the possibiltiy of them getting together :D
Tamza chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
AAH LMAO this made me laugh
Tamza chapter 12 . 3/24/2009
LOL i love that dude haha he is so happy haha
Tamza chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
ok so im gonna say this in advance this isnt a flame!

why is this girl so stawkerish towards OZ i mean yes i know shes utterly obsessed and that but my effing god shes udderly nutty haha

it sort of annoys me no offnce.

anyways awsome story im loving it
Tamza chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
LOL oh possessive and i thought she was trying to be ncice LMAO
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »