Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Tamza chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
that was a shocker _ ah well i find stine utterly sexy
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
I really like the story and all of the characters. To bad it didn't work out :(
akaCHEEKS chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
ugh. i think its really time for a sequel man. and what happened to mixed signals? i really liked that story! i don't know why your so hard on yourself. your earlier stories are actually pretty good.
Liam-Rae chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
i just have to say something about Riley. She was miffed at Riz because Stine beat Drew up, and Riley is basing Oz off of Stine. I just have to say that when people judge others on their friends of parents, it really ticks me off. I totally agree with Riz.

-Liam
Liam-Rae chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Ok, so i just have a quick question. When Vie and Stine said, "arigato" did you mean for them to say "thank you"? cause that's what arigato means in japanese

-Liam
Tressell chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Are you still going to write the sequel for this story?

:O
Demeterr chapter 25 . 2/26/2009
Ah cute story. The ending suited the story.
shes toxic chapter 25 . 2/16/2009
I read this story a long time ago, and i just re-read it. (i used to be shatteredmirrors) and i have to say, i think it's time for a sequel, after all, it has been a very long time. being a writer myself, i'm sure you just want to forget this old story but, i just can't let it go. i love the characters.
Alberta Cavallaro chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I find the story amusing.

But uhm, I feel that I need to correct you on her tongue piercing. I have quite a few piercings, tongue including. It heals after a week. It's actually the piercing that heals the fastest. You mentioned somewhere in this chapter "weeks". It's a week.
Frustrated reader chapter 19 . 1/27/2009
Riz remained shall0w til the end i'm a li'l bit disapp0inted 'c0uld have been a very nice st0ry..(sigh)
AndWeWatchThisCityBurn chapter 25 . 1/4/2009
KILL. KILL. KILL(in italics... I don't believe I know how to do that though...) I. HATE. YOU.

FRICK YEAH I'M SHARPENING MY KNIVES.

In the beginning I was all, oh wow this story sucks why does it have so many reviews... Then... Then it got GOOD. And you were all improving and stuff and she wasn't so Oz stalkery. THEN YOU DID THAT! YOU MONSTER! I DON'T CARE HOW CHEESY-CLICHE IT IS! I LIKED MY CHEESY-CLICHE STORIES! THEY MAKE ME HAPPY! NOW I'M CRYING! BLAME!

Just give me some type of reassurance. That after even when he moved away, they stayed friends and maybe even got together. REASSURANCE WOMAN.

It's Stine and Riz. STINE AND RIZ. THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER! Oh, Ima comin for ya _

The story sucked in the beginning (I'm pretty sure it was only because Riz seemed so shallow, which I think she wasmeant to be right?) yeah but it was addictive. Then eveything came together and MADE SENSE. And I could see you improving and it was (llet me point this out again) STINE AND RIZ. RIZ. AND. STINE.

Great, with lack of cliche-cheesy stories I have to drown in sorrow, tears, and chocolate. Pssh, thanks a lot. _
GoldenEyedFury chapter 25 . 1/3/2009
This is the best story I have ever read! I love it.
Aurora Corona chapter 25 . 1/3/2009
Ohmygosh.

Finished this all in one go, and it was AWESOME. WICKED. KICKED ASS.

I honestly dont get why you hated this! I was blown away! No joke!

I love Stine! I wish Riz was smarter! This was such a bittersweet ending, I don't know whether to gush or start bawling. It was absolutely amazing. Frickk. Too bad there's no epilogue or sequel, though the ending note was pretty good. As uncliched as it gets...

Brilliant work!

Love,

curse the stars.

ps maybe you should make some adjustments to the story (ie not dissing your wonderful work!) I was kinda hesitant to read this at first 'cause of it.
vanessa D chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
hey i read this story and made a drawing for it at deviantart. i hope you like it!
hydora chapter 7 . 12/28/2008