Reviews for He Punks Me Not
MKSub chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
"I allowed Riz to drag me out."

Someone has probably already pointed it out but I think you mean "I allowed to Riley drag me out."

I'm enjoying the story so far. :D
shesabeautyx chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
I'm torn between being super dissapointed and being content.

I'm a sucker for happy endings... and while your ending was very appropriate for the story... ahh I still feel like bawling.

But it was an awesome story though, I enjoyed it a lot. I have to say I strayed a little from my comfort zone... as shallow as I sound, I'm not usually into punk people but heck, I'm glad I did cause it was one heck of a story.

Cliche, sure. But I still liked it. The characterization was awesome and some parts seriously had me cracking up.

I'll be looking forward to a sequel :) But.. no pressure or anything... lol.

I hate to cut this short... my reviews are usually more indepth but its practically midnight and I have to be up super early, soo my apologies.

Great job!
DOMOxKUN chapter 25 . 6/30/2008
oh my fucking god. I cried so much x.x and I just LOVE Stanley XD and am totally depressed that he's moving. x.x
ilovepancakes chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
no, stine come back!
jude chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
Lash is way too cute!
ShannonsScary chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
I read this story a couple years ago while skimming through FictionPress. I love Stine! Anyways, I really hope you comeback with a sequel because I want to read more haha.
xxemmy chapter 25 . 6/6/2008
ugh, i seriously love this story. it brings back great memories. this is my third time reading it, and i feel guilty about never commenting before now.

this is the first story i ever read on fictionpress, 2-ish years ago, and it is still one of my favorites.

i love stine and i love charisse, so much. i even love oz.

seriously, great work here.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 25 . 5/30/2008
yo.

First of all; thanks for sharing this with the rest of the world.

I read it in one sitting, and I enjoyed immensely, it was sort of weird.

I have a fear of unfinished stories, so I avoided this one for centuries. I had no idea it's finished, and I honestly think you should change it to 'complete'. I really have to stop doing that, avoiding unfinished stories never did me any good, and God knows I shouldn't be an ass but review when it matters.

Either way, this has been amazing. Riz really changed during the story, and I think this was the first story I read online that really had me laughing out loud. I always chuckle or something, but I howled with laughter last night. (I wonder what my parents think of that).

I loved the characters (though I, surprisingly, never liked Riley, but that has nothing to do with how you portrayed her). Lash was brilliantly charming, Oz amazingly hate-able but sweet, Rachelle simply awesome, and Riz... well, she was a heroine like no other. I grew attached to her, she was strong and sincere (in weird ways I cannot explain). And Stine? Man, I don't know what to say. I love the way you gave us insight on the frightening character from the beginning, gave him charm that had me laughing like a fool, and the green hair was always a plus.

Lash was my favorite, though. Stine right beside him..

Well, this is turning pretty long, but I need to say one more thing. I read the 'profile' thing-y, and I just wanted to tell you, that though revising and editing some parts is reasonable, you gotta understand it's never going to be perfect. It just won't. Rarely anything is, and when it becomes perfect, it looses its charm. It's amazing the way it is, and you're thinking too much about it. Everyone enjoys it, do they not? You will always have a biased opinion on it, so I see no reason for you to smash it up. (that makes no sense but it's pretty...er... late? early?)

Anyways, you're an amazing writer, I hope you manage to keep it up.

I'll make sure to read what else you wrote, and to see a sequel of He Punks Me Not would still be one of the most amazing things to happen. Keep writing. Sorry for pestering with all this long bull.

Enjoy~
I Murder on Impulse chapter 25 . 5/28/2008
haha I have read hits story 5 times i love it!

xx
Elle Winters 9 chapter 25 . 5/23/2008
i had tears in my eyes at the ending..

it was kinda nice though and ut would have been cheesy, but until you come up with a sequal.. i'll just pretend they suddnely had love at first sight and then got married a year later

i loved this
Cydney chapter 25 . 5/22/2008
God, this is so good.

I first read this like, forever ago and the last chapter was desperate hypocrite. I've been looking for it forever and I finally found it!

It is so amazing.

I love the end, though I wanna see more! Maybe a story with one of the characters you didn't get to know much about?

But it was so good, and thank you so much for finishing it.

I love Stine.
Amber Salgado chapter 25 . 5/20/2008
wow this story i felt like it didn't even end but it was the best ending ever no typical get back together its sad I'm not going to lie you made me cry at least twice crack up laughing like ten times gasp and hide from embarrassment at least five times be completely shocked all in all i got to tell you one thing i think I'm in love jk jk lol this story was so enticing from the beginning i know you said no sequel and i don't blame you continuing where you ended would be hard and to keep the story as amazing as it is wow this was fantastic

Amber
Amber Salgado chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
this chapter is so good :) a similar thing happened to my friend she wanted me to be her big sis and i did it the guy laughed at us and told us to go home it was so pathetic lol

Amber
Haruku chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Eh...I forgot to review this earlier _"

Anyway, this story was AWESOME. I love how...annoying Riz is. She's so annoying cute, it works.

Oz sucks. He's such a poseur. I detest him. Stine, on the other hand, I flipping love. He's like awesomeness personnified. Arrogant assholes are always better than stoned-out losers who act all pretend-chill(in my opinion, at least).

But then...the romance got all messed up. Riz realizes who she wants and...he's leaving. It's a little too late. The ending was pretty open-ended...sort of nice, but not final, I guess. Oh well, I'd rather have this than have them die in a car accident like *cough*Mixed Signals*cough*.

Nice story~ If only this were a happy ending tho.
Shishou chapter 25 . 4/29/2008
I like it. It's insanely open ended. Besides, if anyone-me-was looking for symbolism that they'd get together and have 20 babies, their handshake was proof. But, then again, it's kind of obvious they do... Anyway. Loved this! Stayed up past ONE to finish it. :O Though, it helps that I'm an insomniac. haha
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »