Reviews for He Punks Me Not

12-1

1-2

2-3

3-4

But, if you mean 11 to 4:30, six is okay, I suppose.
Shishou chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
Oh, my goodness! Stine was so ADORABLE in this chapter! And he was even blushing. Aww! Little Stiney has a crushipoo on Rizzikins! XD

This story is really wonderful. I was hunting for a nice ficpress story to read, and I would always randomly come across this story but never thought to read it. When I just clicked on it last night, I was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't, well, crap. It was just punk in the title, if you're wondering. It scared me, thinking this was somehow one of those emo boy gets preppy cheerleader girl type cheesiness stories. But's not, and because of that, I am really, really, ridiculously happy. :]

Oh, and Cell is annoying, I'm starting to worry about this Sheniqua girl, and I want another kiss scene-like, now.
sammygurl262316 chapter 25 . 4/28/2008
OH GOSH I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE STINE AND RIZ IN THE END... I WANT THEM TOGETHER :( *SIGH*

I GUESS I DIDNT EXPECT IT NOT TO BE A HAPPY ENDING...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY THOUGH

AND I LOVE STINE... EVEN IF HE DIDNT TAKE RIZ BACK...

MAYBE HE COULD BE WITH ME INSTEAD? )) ))
Shishou chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
Haha! Stine's a little Picasso! It's suppose to be her, but then again...it's not. Yet at the end of the day, it's still a masterpiece. Just not suitable to be hung on a teenager's wall. I loved their art duel and Riz getting caught. Her nervous babbling reminds me of my own nervous babbling. I loved it when you said Oz could "go to Cell." Nice pun. Very nice. I applaud.
Shishou chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Oh, gah. I'm picturing Cassie's face when she sees Vie and Stine-of all Oz's friends-crashing her party. . And there's beer.

Something wicked this way comes!
Shishou chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
-I allowed Riz to drag me out. At least I could hide behind her while we walked down the halls.-

Huh? Riz dragged herself out and tried to hide behind her own body? Did you mean Riley?
Stahlut chapter 25 . 4/15/2008
Can i just say i really and absolutley loved this story. It was really really good. I almost cried at the end, but I didnt, I have so much control (laughs uncontrolably. anyway it really made me feel like a million emotions, and the charcters were real. noone was over the top bad, which is a relief. anyway, thats about it, just no i love it. Oh and Stine is hot, I have a thing for guys who seem to be bad, really unhealthy but true.

Good job.
Le Vance chapter 25 . 4/13/2008
So, when I read the ending, I was like WTF?

I expected a sex scene, or something.

It was a great story. But I have a problem with the ending.

Oh, and I like Lance/Lash. He's cool.

So... yeah, I swear I saw some spelling shits, and maybe a couble of punctuation shits too, and grammar shits? I dunno. _ I thing they drugged my muffins again.

But it was great. -nods-

With (a lot of) Love,

H. Paradise
Trippy Little Dinosaur chapter 25 . 4/12/2008
AH, I loved your story, but the ending kills me! i hate that they didn't end up TOGETHER! but it really was good, im just one of those happily ever after types. It was interesting...in fact ive been reading it all day and i just finished it lol, but good job :D

and i totally love Stine and Lash :D
ConverseKicker16 chapter 25 . 3/31/2008
holy crap. i cant believe it. its over...all its wonderous glamor, and glory. gone, down the drain, out the window, washed away by the rain. . .how sad...im litterally crying over here, and my mom just walked and said "Chelsea, whats wrong! who died, whats wrong? tell me". . .yeah, okay...my mom's over protective...

I HATE YOU! not really, but for the moment i really, really, really hate you. I wish i was Riz, i had a best friend like Riley, a man like Stanley(its funny, my nickname is Stanley, huh...funny). . .Stine is my perfect man, artsy, funny, arogent...everything...and his hair was/is green...my favourite colour...man...I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU!...god dammit..I MEAN allah, dammit...

So hurry up with the sequel plot, and all that bull...please? this is really hurting me...well, anywho, have a Cake, you deserve it...thanks-Chels
ConverseKicker16 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
fluffy,fluffy,fluffy! I LOVE THIS STORY! It's a little rough and all...BUT ITS AWESOME!...just the right amount of shallowness, and pot-headdy. . .nice, verry nice... and the name of this chapter-"They Say Freak"...I LOVE THAT SONG! Chevell, one of my many favorites!(on my top five)...(and thats my favorite song by them too...and Vitamin R)...keep it up!-Chelsea
closetninety chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
OMG.

NO WAY. They didn't end up together? I really like Stine's character and all, but I just felt the last part seemed a little off...sort of like it wasn't the same story it was in the beginning.

But even tho I detest the ending(only b/c it seems too open-ended and I like endings that are more solid), I have to say that this story is the SH1T!

Finally, characters that seem bitchy and realistic and what not.

:]
KillerzInTheMorning chapter 25 . 2/29/2008
i have to say this story knocks my tights off

it's one of the best ones i've ever read. i fell in love with the characters, hurt with them and cried at the end.

i feel like a sap

if this was a book i would buy it -

btw are u gonna make a sequel or side stories?
Sally Can Wait chapter 25 . 2/27/2008
I just want to say:

THANK YOU.

Gosh, it would have completely ruined the story if they'd ended up together. I mean, Riz was such a jerk. xD Not that I was a huge fan of Stine, either. (Though his characterization was awesome, dude.)

It's refreshing, anyway.

It ended perfectly. :3 Awesome story.
amleey chapter 25 . 2/21/2008
I read your story a few months back. And well, I never got the chance to comment. I love Oz. Ah, this story changed my mind about punks, about guys who spits and may be rude and such is actually the best guy for you. I have no idea what I am talking about...hahah.. But just to say, this story punks my world. One of my top-blow my world-favourites for SURE. D
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »