Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Sally Can Wait chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
I think my favorite character is Stine (though I may be prejudiced because that is also my nickname...ChriSTINE :3) I like how realisticly mean he is. xD

That is my favorite part so far. Your amazing sense of characterization. :D I must leave a review so I can find this later...
maskedmischief chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
omg hun i can honestly say this is the only story Ive read and loved and absoulutely hated at the same time. i have read all of the story and I wish you would write a reunion of stine and Riz but since thats not gonna happen I wish you as much luck with your next storys! :)
snowmonkey chapter 25 . 2/11/2008
i loved it, has been one of a few good stories i have read in along time, keep up the good work for you rock.
Emoting-again chapter 24 . 2/2/2008
sorry, damn review ate me email. rawr.

xfinalvaledictionx yahoo . com

gotcha.
Emoting-again chapter 25 . 2/2/2008
So... yeah... I read this a bit ago, and i was all like... I have a four day weekend. What am I going to do? So, yeah, i remembered your story and just reread it in about four hours... and it's freaking 12:30 am now... and my eyes are bugging out... and i have to pee... o.0 but, yeah, so, I absolutely loved it the second time around. You should defintely think about going and doing a read-through and editing it up, maybe get a few people to peer edit it, because, despite the cliche plot, your characters are realistic, your theme, though used often, still unique, your writing style sarcastically amusing and eloquent simultaneously, among so many other things. And though your plot may be cliche, so many stories and novels that are published have similar plots now. It's about the way the story is written, and I must say that you had fantastic skill in writing this, which was quite a bit ago, and that skill in writing makes the cliche plot all the more awesome to read. Honestly, I wouldn't have the plot any other way. It was brilliant, and though I want to cry while reading the second to last chapter when Stine rejects Riz, it's written perfectly, and you ended it with your own unique flare.

I want my own Stine, no matter how asshole like he can be at times.

Anyhow, I thought I'd drop you a line, let you know my feelings on your writing. Keep it up, I think you have real talent and potential. I'd go on relentlessly, but my eyes burn, haha. anyhow, if you wanna reach me, me email is:

and my aim is:

theinsaneking tm
missraggamuffin chapter 25 . 1/26/2008
I can't believe it's finished! I totally love this story! Love it to death! I have never ever ever squealed so much like this in my life. It's so sad, the ending. But I guess it's more realistic that way?

The first few chapters were awesome. I liked the way you took it slow, putting Riz and Stine together. In the middle when they were together I thought nothing else is gonna happen until Oz showed up. What a twist. XD

Rachelle and her boyfriend were love by the way. They're so cute together And Lash too, he's so adorable.

Wee~ I'm going to love this story forever! Good Luck with your other stories too _
Mariami chapter 25 . 1/11/2008
Fuck girl, you rock! Though it'd be good to change summery, to tell the truth, it kinda sucks.

The story is great, especially last chapters, love you for writing it. :D
Missus Finkle chapter 25 . 12/27/2007
OMG ! I read this and no joke, my eyes properly filled up and I had to stop myself from bawling, and my throat got all choked up and everything ! It was so good, but SO incredibly heartbreaking !

I'm just hoping that his mum's going to have to be travelling with work again, so Stine comes back to live with his cousin (that hott tattoo artist) and he 'surprises' Riz...

Man, that'd make me so happy...

But yea, excellent work, go you, lol !

~ Missus Finkle xx
Snow chapter 25 . 12/19/2007
Ok, so I dont really know how this system in FP works because I've realized you completed this story really long ago so maybe you'll never read this review but still... I wanted to review it. Your story was AWSOME really! I read that you didn't like the story much yourself, and writing it must have been a tiring process, but you can be sure you made a great job and all the people who read it must have told you the same. I loved your characters and I don't care if you or other people may have thought them cliche cause I really don't think so, your characters were realistic! I mean we all get obsessed with a guy at that age and we are sure to make that kind of mistekes cause we are shallow and thats the way it is *sighs* of couse with time we grow up and I found it fantastic how you showed that with Riz! Even if this review may never reach you, Congratulatios on your story!
PINKGAZER1990 chapter 25 . 12/15/2007
oh please please please please please pleas please please please please please please please pease please please please please please please please pease write a sequal omgoshh i stayed up 36 hours just to read this! pleas write a sequal!
Shadowe Goddess chapter 25 . 12/10/2007
i wish...

that you had/would write a sequel to this. if i remember correctly, i've read it since the beginning.

sorry its taken me awhile to actually get around to reviewing...

i love it, and i will come back and reread it once i have the time again.

i hope that you continue writing.

acidblue chapter 25 . 12/1/2007
Gosh, this is definitely one of the best story on fictonpress. It has a bitter sweet ending to it. Characters are amazing, the story plot is just original, not too sappy and unrealistic like any other unoriginal story and *sigh this story is absolutely brilliant! Heh.

I was hoping to see the pictures of the characters but i couldn't get to your homepage. There was some stupid error. So i was hoping if anyone could send it to me or something or just tell me the name of the model. he

I definitely wont be able to get this story out of my head for days
She Had Somewhere To Go chapter 25 . 11/13/2007
Alright.

your story was amazing

just amazing

I really like the ending, and you probably don't hear this much. When I finished I was like damn they dont get together D:

BUT

it's so freaking realistic.

it's so true

in real life they wouldn't have fallen in love and lived happily ever after even though he lived in NJ. So I have to hand it to you, you've done an incredible job with this story.

so there you have it, my two cents.
incahoots chapter 25 . 10/16/2007
I'm just finished this story, and its totally awesome. I'd love to read the revised version.
Haylieboo chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
I'm rereading your story, and with a few minor mistakes, I think it is really good! And Stine's arms sound sexy as fuck :]
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »