Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Duuude chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Nice story, I'll enjoy reading the rest! Can't wait for the plot twists, I hope something interesting happens! ]
Kat chapter 25 . 10/9/2007
Your storry rox! You can never really find any good romance books with hot punk boys in them ;) Once i finished this book i sat around waiting as if more chapters would come! i dont want it to be over yet! i have so many questions left unanswerd like, where did you get "He punks me not" from? I know it was somebodys screan name but i was kinda hoping that person would come into the story.

Anyways, im still waiting around praying for a second! thanks, ~Kat
Hellcat81 chapter 25 . 9/30/2007
great story. liked the different charas from all those other high school stories. was a good change. :) i have no idea why riz did all these crazy things for a guy like oz... . seriously. anyway lash was adorable. cell was pretty cool, too. the plot wasn't that great and the last chapters were pretty weak but your characters were what kept me reading. they were really great. anyway, good job! thanks for sharing this fic!
nonaccount chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Very amusing beginning. I love how desperate and kinda clueless Riz is. :)
zumbly chapter 25 . 9/27/2007
My favourite story :)
aybaybay chapter 25 . 9/16/2007
i really liked the story, but the last few chapters dont feel like they go together. It just didnt make much since to me. But you're a great writer and i still enjoyed the story.
Peace-lovers chapter 25 . 9/15/2007
please im begging u to make a sequal i love u now. but ill love u forever if theres a sequal

pretty please with a cherry on top
Caltan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
An interesting start. I'm not sure that I like Riz so far, but I'm willing to read a few chapters first. I don't know if you've noticed, but I just wanted to point out your incorrect usage of the word "labret." You can't get your labret pierced, because a labret is actually the ornament/ring that goes in the hole on your lip. Keep writing.
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 25 . 9/5/2007
OH... oh... how paradise kiss is that?

okay, yes, i admit it: i'm definately sobbing. they... aren't together... and...

oh.

(if i were with you in person, i would have flung my arms around you and hugged you here)
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
...so, the chances of chica and stine getting together just increased by, line, three hundred-thirty-sevenfold.
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
...despite the fact that chances are, like, zero, i want her to date stine.

and then andrew if she doesn't date stine...
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 25 . 9/5/2007
holy fucking shit

WHAT THE FUCK IYT WRONGE WITH YOU

YOUR ENDING

IS

SO

UGHH

i absolutely HATE it

sometimes i think i hate you

im beginning to think i do

i mean the story was AWSOME until

BAM the ending SUCKED and i hate it (no offence)

ARGGH

Samantha
RaineyDaze85 chapter 25 . 8/26/2007
Okay, I'm going to admit to it, I re-read this story and frequently recheck to see if you may have changed your mind on a sequel. I still totally dig the story.
YoungInside chapter 25 . 8/25/2007