Reviews for He Punks Me Not
a monday survivor chapter 25 . 8/10/2007
i hope you that i started reading your story yesterday. i stayed up all night, and into the morning reading. i finally crashed at about 11am and woke up at 4pm. i then got up and started reading this again. my eyes burn, and are the color of a stop sign. its now 1:42am and i finished it, knowing im going to the beach the next day and having to get up at 7 to beat traffic.

wanna know what i have to say about all this?

thank you.

its been a great two days.
Waffle Rocket chapter 25 . 8/6/2007
It was awesome. I loved it. I absolutely loved it. Perfect ending. I mean, I wish they were together and all... but it worked. It was awesome. I loved it. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. I think you're, like, my favorite fp author. I'm serious. I absolutely love your stories. I'd beg for a sequel. No, I should be for one. But I kinda like how it ends. I really do. Bye!
awaiting.rain chapter 25 . 8/3/2007
stanley, oh how i love thee.

sequel? maybe? please? pretty please?
Slander By Osmosis chapter 25 . 8/3/2007
Hey,

Great, great story. I got so frustrated with Riz 'cause she was totally blind (Stine is effing awesome and Lash is lub) and all that, but the ending totally fit 'cause like you said, if they fell in love and had a billion babies that would've been totally over the top and unbelievable. Still, it's nice to have unbelievable endings. ]

Anyway, I'm so glad that I finally read this. It was completely worth it. And you're really a very talented writer. And, my GAWD, this has a helluva lot of reviews... Congrats on that. Anyway, I'll probably read your other stories, but I thought I'd review and tell you just how amazing a job you did on He Punks Me Not.

- Lithely
Waffle Rocket chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
YAY! This chapter has my name in it! And I used to care what people thought about me. And I think I hate Stine, but I think I'd be pretty annoyed if I were him. I mean, she is kinda annoying with how she's all over the guy. No offense. But he's still really mean. He overreacted. Kitty, I mostly reviewed this chapter because it had my name in it and because I wanted to share my thoughts on what you said at the end. And because you asked to leave a review... Usually I just review the last chapter if the story is finished, kitty. You're special! -dance dance- Apology: I'm weirdishness itself. So... if you're thinking 'WTF' for this review... -big smile- ... it's okay.
incorrect chapter 25 . 7/28/2007
I read this story a long time ago...but never did leave a review..

I stumbled upon it again...and re-read the last two chapters..

The ending really was bittersweet...I like it a lot because it was so different..but obviously I would prefer them getting together after ALL that...

A sequel would be the antidote to many unresolved questions..

I have a question though..

Was Stine faking it or did he truly like Riz a hell lot?...
SapphireEyes16 chapter 25 . 7/23/2007
i luved this story, u should write a sequel to it!
xoxo1 chapter 25 . 7/23/2007
OMGZ, ur story fuckin rox!

itz like AMAZING

and no sequel?

that suckss
haayleyy chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
This story made me cry.

I wish you had gotten them back together, but then there'd be no sequel.

I hope there is a sequel.. Or i'll be crushed. They should be friends and then Christmas break rolls around and she goes to visit him or somethin, without her parent's permission, cause he told her he was having problems or something. I dunno. :D
nightmare of you chapter 17 . 7/15/2007
I SWEAR TO GOD, IMAN.

I'M THIS FCKING CLOSE TO FORGETTING OUR PROMISE AND READING THIS AGAIN.

I SWEAR.

I SWEAR I AM.

NO LIE.

NO LIE.

ESP. AFTER READING THE REVIEWS. AND OUR TALK ABOUT STINE ON AIM.

THIS CLOSE.

-restrains self-
JT FAN chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
please do a sequel.:p i dont want this to be the end.
Black Diamond chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
O clubing this will be interesting
Black Diamond chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
HA HA HA let's see what happens he's totally gonna freak. LOl
Black Diamond chapter 12 . 7/7/2007
HAh hilarious chapter i have to say it's my favourite one so far. Love Lash's character bring him back lots. THNX

BYE Bye
Black Diamond chapter 9 . 7/6/2007
i knew it that bitch likes Oz afterall. And what's wrong with Riz she's such a puss i mean come on fight for yourself if you didn't do anything wrong. Like Shit(LOl i sound like a cheerleader)
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »