Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Me Acorn and Sometimes Banana chapter 7 . 1/20/2004
OMG! I just finished your story after having to get off the net a grand total of 5 times while my mom called various people! I was pratically DYING! I hope you make Stine a lot nicer than he is now...
UPDATE, PLEASE!
Mannie chapter 8 . 1/20/2004
i love this. i actually know what the chic is going through, though maybe not quite as dramatic.
InsaneOleander chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
*sighs* william dean martin does rock doesnt he?...*huggles billy* yay!
InsaneOleander chapter 8 . 1/19/2004
stine rocks!
Emma chapter 8 . 1/18/2004
PLEASE Update. You have a talent for writing. PLEASE UPDATE
Rivers of Blood chapter 8 . 1/18/2004
UPDATE!
Miss Construed chapter 8 . 1/16/2004
You so need to update. This story is awesomely plotted, the dialouge is great, and the characters mesh well with each other. I so want something to happen between Stine and Charisse please let something else happen. Something needs to evolve from that. PLEASE! I beg of you please let something happen...
Hugs,
Lil
Jolly B chapter 8 . 1/12/2004
OMG GRAT story. So much action, drama, violence, romance all packe into one! Love it. & u know what else i like. How u portrayed Cassie to be a nice popular character. None of this stereotyping bull.
It's great how Riz can stand up for herself & her friends. She's a strong character & i think she's massive! Lol.
I was beginning to think Stine & Riz will neva happen. But after that last chapter i've changed my mind. It was the perfect plot!
I read all the chapters at once & enjoyed every moment of it. I wish i could read more right now.
Update soon.
P.S. I think Ben is a complete jerk & a girl basher bastard & should get a crack from someone! That was so mean & disturbing! Argh i HATE him.
But i love OZ! He's so cute & kind & it's so adorable how he has so much control over Stine. It's really amusing.
Toodles
~Jolly B
defiance-is-lovely chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
WHOO! YOU UPDATED *dances around a circle* haha kudos to you! can't wait till ya update again!
Sunne chapter 8 . 1/9/2004
OH just perfectly lovely...hm...Stine and Riz? Ohh i just can't wait for the next chapter.
~~Sunne~~
Sidewalks chapter 8 . 1/9/2004
This has kept me entertained for a while.. Hehe. Too bad Oz is out of the picture because I happen to fancy him a lot. A LOT. Oh well.
Even tho Riz is painfully -don't mean to offense but- girly and quite superficial.. This is nice.
Thanks for the read, I don't relate that much because my school didn't have such obvious cliques -and I was more in Oz's than anyone else's if I have to label myself- but it's well written anyway.
-smiles.
MRS K chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
WOW BEST STORY EVER. GREAT JOB. UPDATE REALLY SOON OR ILL JSUT DIE
Write Me Thrilled chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
I really really want her to hook up with stine instead of oz please please oh please let stine and her hook up
whist66 chapter 8 . 1/6/2004
OH MY GOD! please let oz and her hook up i think this is headed in stine direction so PLEASE!
Lady Sunlight chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
I don't really like stories like this, but I was told to read them or else i'll be screwed. Long story. Anywho it's ok.
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 258 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 278 .. Last Next »