Reviews for He Punks Me Not
echip chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
well, i'm glad for that... the story is cool-one of my favorites, actually. and in case you haven't noticed, i'm not very patient. *-*
so, when's the next chapter?
Single White Rose chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
All I can say is that I was cracking up so hard in the beginning of the story! Who is "K"? I don't think I will like her very much if she gets in the way of Riz and Stine's developing...erm "romance" lol. It IS developing right? Just slowly, I suppose. I absolutely LOVED this chapter! I'd bet you had a blast writing this! ;) Anyway, I was waiting FOREVER for you to update-checking the story everyday to see if you would. Looks like you have a fan for life now...lol. ANYWAY, UPDATE SON! PLEASE?
wolvie chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
Yay a new chapter! The post kissing scene totally lived up to all of my expectations :) And i can see the possibilities for the future, go Stine! I cant wait for the next chapter or more importantly i cant wait to read about riz returning the wallet ;) You still haven't told me how old everyone is though *pouts*
master of suspence chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
i love this story please keep going with it. i have one question though. why dint it she freak out when saw whose wallet it was? it said in an earler chp. that she is that type of character. unless i was reading to much into what was typed. if that is the case just forget i'd typed this, okay?
heigaiz chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
wow... thats all i can say rite now... is wow... that is one hek of a story... update soon so i can say wow sum more O.O
IntricatePain chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
Oh man! I can't wait to see what happens when she returns his wallet. WWI perhaps? Nuclear disaster. For sure! Wow, and Ben, what a freakin' psycho! Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm wondering if Oz might be gay? Am I way off?
Soumyanee chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
Hey great chapter, lol I couldn't stop laughing about how they reacted, it was hilarious! Anyways update soon bella..
Chocoholic
FamousOneLiners chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
I came across this sotry
and its so funnie
i honestly thought i wouldn't like this
but it kicks ass
oz sounds cool
but stine is a different story
_
Faiths Flower chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
Woah, extremely long chapter but no matter, that's how I love it! Lols, knew I was right on at least one! I loved the chapter, it was very eventful and I bet Cassie is ignoring Riz cus of what her boyfriend tried to do and his true side has been shown.
Yea, I am from your other story "Mixed Signals" formerly known as Lady Shaiye (I left VERY long reviews). Also true, I haven't reviewed in a while, *sigh* been stressing on my own work BUT I have been reading. I'm actually surprised I found the will to review this one, then again, it is incrediably awesome! Peace,
Shaiye-
MimiGhost chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
hahhaha
luv da fic
update soon
stine is so mean 2 riz
DeeJay Lovely chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
stine likes someone starting with a K?
Hm?
Is it Ken? (that wud be weird...dont ask me y?)Is it Cassie...I know it doesn't start with a K but it sounds similar!
Great Chap...Update soon k!
sfun chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Update soon...
dirgesinthedark chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Your story rocks.
You rock also.
However, I'm still stunned from the rocking-ness, so this review does not rock.
FrenzyFan78 chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Yep... I'm just an old geezer now aren't I? At least I'm not like all those other old guys... wow I can relate just about anything to Five Iron Frenzy now! (Hence my new pen name... "At Least I'm not Like all Those Other Old Guys" is a song...) Anyway... *anything* of service? Hmm... what about a million dollars? (Just kidding... lol...) You *could* read my story Sol and Luna... if you like fantasy, that is. I'm ALMOST to 4 reviews... *sighs.* Ah well. Only one complaint with this chapter... I didn't much like the constant cussing. There are other ways to express things... Other than that, I liked it. So write more soon! (And write more to Looks Can Be Decieving... or did you? I haven't looked yet.) Anywho... that's all. Happy Christmas!
*~FrenzyFan78~*
Natalie chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
I LOVE this story! It's so different. I hope Stine cools off a little though. But what's gonna happen to Oz, he seems sweet and she likes him, so I don't understand how she could end up liking Stine. But anyway, please update soon, I can't wait till the next chapter.
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 260 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 280 .. Last Next »