Reviews for He Punks Me Not
julie chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
im gonna review again, omg is Stine gay, is the K person that they talked about is it Ken?
Ave Nosredna chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
'Nother good chapter.
*Sigh...* Okay, I guess I have to answer your question now...It's not Russian...It's actually my middle and last names backwards - Eva Anderson Ave Nosredna!
Aren't I special! lol
~Ave
fairy kiss chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
hm...who is this mysterious K? Well, we know its a girl...not Ken (which would be funny though (if Stine was gay), yet sad, too). I can't remember...and this K cannot be in the gang, else she wouldn't have been there. Well, I'm excited to see more of Stine. And Cell's very devious, which is a ! Yes, very cool. I cannot wait for your next update. Happy Holidays! And have a great break! OOhh, it was very funny reading about Riz's reaction to kissing Stine!
Jill Andrews chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Oh man! That was just... wow. This chapter was certainly eventful! Heck, it was just awesome! Oh, and sorry for making you think I was displeased in my last review... I was just seriously dying to know what happened next; that was THE biggest cliffie I had ever read! You know, I'm completely obsessed with this fic... When will there be a next chappie? ;)
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Lol, well I don't like Stine right now... Maybe I'll like him later on in the story lol! Go Riz! She's cool, even tho she's a prep... actually she's not shallow like a prep, so she's cool! update soon!
My Works 87 chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Haha! I like that chapter. It's funny. But I'm a little sad to see that Stine absolutely hates her. I'm curious to see who he was waiting for. But I bet he thinks she is at least a REAL good kisser. And now she has a REASON to talk to him. And I hope you update on your OTHER story soon too!
Phoebs chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
ATTEMPTED MURDER! How could he just get away like that? That was serious, he really seem like he was going to kill Riz. Wow, the things that happen at a party and Ken's gay? O...K...
Anyways, so it the Stine thing was all just a misunderstanding? Cell still bothered me though. That 'sly smile' is suspicious. I'm watching her...lol!
Can't wait till you post again. Boy...it's going to be bad...when Riz has to go see Stine...after that.
Great chapter.
Endless Dark chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Hey. Just found your story and read it all in one go. It's great and has kept me utterly entertained while I'm sitting at home with the flu.
I suppose a big part of why I like this so much is b/c when I was in high school, I was sorta like Riz. Not *exactly* like her or anything-but I dunno. I always had crushes on the punks/goths but I was never part of their group, I guess. Of course, I was never the popular girl either... not even by association, like Riz is. Eh-I don't know how to explain it. Let's just say, I'm glad I'm in college and not in high school anymore. Too much drama and all those cliques... bah! I hated it.
Yeah, off topic there. Okay, back to the story. I think it's sweet that Riz is so hung up on Oz-who btw, reminds me of my neighbor. Such a stoner with no direction in life, but just utterly adorable ) I can understand why she thinks he's so attractive b/c he seems so aloof and distant. That's insanely hott for some odd reason. Stine-well, I think I might have a crush on him. That's definitely who *I* would fall for, were I Riz. He seems like he'd be impossible to control, but like it'd be fun to try? The only thing is that he hasn't really been developed a lot yet, but I'm assuming you'll be getting to that soon, since you want to have Riz fall for him. He's got great potential to be a multi-dimensional character and that's very awesome. Hopefully you'll be able to maintain the moody and temperamental aspect of him, but yet add other layers to him?
But then, I like moody boys-they're just plain gorgeous. Okay, lemme wrap this up b/c it's very long. As for your other characters... Riley, Drew, Cell... I like them all. I think this story is coming along very nicely and I look forward to reading more.
Sorry to be so long-winded. Must be the medicine )
Aurelione chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
W-w-w-w-ait. If Stine's punk then he'd prolly listen to kickass bands like Minor Threat, Social D, the Dead Kennedys, Psycho Candy, Rancid, RHCP, and hell, maybe even Korn, but I don't really think that ICP falls into that category.
Otherwise, great chapter! But why was Cassie trying to ignore Riz when she did her gay hugs?
julie chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
yea i like this chapter too, is cassie mad at her cause she walked in on her and ben i mean riz did save her in a way, ooh and i really wanna know wat happens between stine and riz actually i think they'll make a good couple even though they hate each other itd be really cute.
Sara-Wackadoo chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Good chapter! I really liked it and I can't wait til the next. At least no one knows about Riz and Stine's little make out sension. Too bad she needs to give him back his wallet though. He'll be pissed. ;)
Happy writing!
Sara.
ck chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
I loved this chapter. It was really great. I can't wait until the next chapter to find out how she is going to give the wallet back to Stine. I also want to know why Cassie was ignoring her. I can't wait. Update as soon as you can. Thanks so much for all the long chapters that you write.
Giabella chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
...-Dies.- I love Oz. Hahaha. But yes, very interesting chapter. Me gusta mucho. :) The whole Stine-Riz fighting thing was funny as all hell. I laughed.
Very cool. Keep writing!
Global Nomad chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
yay cookie! munch munch munch m,unch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch (hey it's a big cookie!) munch munch munch munch munch, gulp! yummy!
and yes i was dissapointed, and who is K? so mysterious. and i think they should go through stine's wallet before giving it back you know?
and i think that since you are such the awesomest write you will work it all out perfectly, as always.
wait a found a crumb on the desk, later!
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Omg...She has to return HIS wallet? EEk..DEATH TO BEN! So now we've got an evil Ben, Stine's wallet, a gay Ken, and Riley, the life saver. This just gets better and better!
~*Autumn*~