Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Girl number 1 chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
I loved this story keep up the good work. By the way I think Cassie or Riley can date Oz since your obviously trying to hook Riz up with Stine. But PLEASE PAIR RIZ WITH OZ I LOVE OZ OR I MEAN THAT HE IS PERFECT FOR HER. You should also make Riz get this personality or cloths change I mean get something from Hot Topic or something. By the way one of my best friends name is Oz and I was like aw but anyway this was a great story and well written
Girl number 1
mauvais ide chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
The name is Latin, as in Ancient Roman. I was never good at geography either. Very interesting chapter. I was thinking Stine was gonna be angrier, but it came well. Some chapters are 40 words? Wow, people have a lot of time on their hands.
Angelgirlie805 chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Hey you. Yeah I know I talk a lot my best friend is constantly telling me "ok B, slow down take a deep breath and then start again" lol it is rather funny cause it is true. Yeah my friends got a kick out of him working at walmart to I can guess how it would be funny to picture,I might be going back over there today eak he might be there. Anyway I liked this chapter and I'm with you I like Stine I mean if was a person I would probably want to rip his eyes out but I like the pairing you want to make hehe there's more conflict with Stine and Riz. OOH! I can't wait for the next chapter when she has to give his wallet back to him that should be great. Well anyway I'll see you at the next chapter thanks for putting up with me and my talkativeness (Is that even a word) bye bye and GREAT JOB! _
Emma chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
good as always. I hope u update soon
i was a postcard chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
O, that was good. Hm, is Cell a little mischevious? Why would she want Riz and Stine to make out? Did she think it would make them hate each other less or something? GR I hate not knowing! When I got the Author Alert email, and saw you had updated, I actually squealed. I know, I'm still in shocked. I don't really squeal over stories. but I just love this one. I especially love the characters.
Why does everyone hate Stine? I'm sure once we get to know him more, we'll like him more. I know I do. I love him. Can I have one of my own? Hehehe...
And dude, what's up with that Ben freak? Can you say anger management? Anyways, I thought I should mention your story has inspired me to keep working on my story. They're aren't really alike, except for the whole hot punk boys thing, but I don't know, reading a really good story inspires me to work on my story so that people will love my story as much as they love yours! I don't post my stories till I'm done with them though...I hope to finish it soon.
Anyways. this was a really long review! Sorry, I guess I'm just talkative tonite. And btw, I love that you answer all your reviewers. It really shows that you care for us little people! Oh yeah, and I'm madly in love with you, too. *wink wink* and your stories! And for goodness sakes, PLEASE send me a Stine in the mail! D
BrokenIce chapter 8 . 12/19/2003
Oh haha I forgot that once upon a ime, you had called me Kathy...Yeah..no you won't do that again lol. Yeah so wow that I up to date with my reviews it is all good and you cannot nag me...not that you did before anyways cause you're not an annoying person... I finally got AIM but you're never on... oh well (SolArF1Re)
Love ya!
BrokenIce
echip chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
u gonna update or what?
JuuuuzMe-713 chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
omg, are they playin sum kind of trick on her? evil... it's kinda seeming like Stine likes Riz, not Oz. ooh, drama drama
Reclusive watermelon angelrock chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
Oh. My. Good. God.
You. Are. A. GENIUS!
This is incredible! please please please PLEASE! update soon! I'll be your best friend!
I absolutley love it! you rock!
the story rox! it totally rox my sox!
update soon! i'll check every day! please!
xRWAx
ps. all the lil things you can click? i put u on all 3. author alert (so i will know when u update)
favorite authors and favorite story.
YOU ROCK!
youdon'tknowme91 chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
hi again! )well, its getting towards the good parts.. update faster! D can't wait for other stuffs that'll be happening ) hehe.. okay, UPDATE A.S.A.P! ;) Till later )
i was a postcard chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
I hate you so much.
Why did you have to leave it off right THERE? Why was he kissing her? Did he know he was kissing her? Does he like her? Why was Cell...I mean...AH!
First you get me addicted to Mixed Signals (which you need to update, btw) and now you've got me hooked on this one. Actually, I kind of like this one more. And you know, I like Stine more than Oz. Probably cause I have a thing for hot violent bad guys...hehe. Oz seems nice...but...spacey. He reminds me of Trent from "Daria". Anyways. Please update soon! I'm begging you! D
Single White Rose chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
Yeah, Umm... this review is actually for ch. 7... I accidentally pressed enter... and yeah... but I think that Stine would be a totally perfect match for Riz, though I think Drew has a crush... aw, so much drama!
Single White Rose chapter 7 . 12/18/2003
WOW! That is all I can say. That's so good! You should TOTALLY publish this story. To be honest, I thought that this story was going to be the typical girl meets bad boy story, and I didn't have a very high opinion of it, but now, I absolutely ADORE this story. This could quite possibly be my most FAVORTITEST story on ! Update soon or I'll hate you! [Of course, I'd still read the story though...]
luvurflyingmonkey123 chapter 7 . 12/18/2003
Stine? Stine? Why? What happened to Oz? Does Stine have a secret crush on her or something, or is this just a plot between the three of them to humiliate Riz even further? How evil of you to leave us readers hanging. *pouts*
Hahahahahaha luver of flying monkies! hahaha it's really funny isn't it? Of course, I take it in the sick sense, because my mind is permently stuck in the gutter. I also agree with you about the pen name thing. Everyone tries to think of "original" ways to portray that they are dark, deep writers, but really, those pen names are so cliched now. I just like mine because I like flying monkies. They're cool.
Mediator is supposed to send me the chapter today, and then I'll read it over, and post it up sometime this weekend I promise. I'm so excited... :-D I love this story because Bianca is so much like me. And yes, his name is Xavier, lol. Good job for remembering it.
Welp, I do feel special... and you should feel special for getting such a long review :-D
Update soon!
Faiths Flower chapter 7 . 12/18/2003
I'll bet Cell set this up, Stine thought that Riz was Cell and kissed her, and Riz sent Oz in there to see Riz and Stine kissing. If I'm wrong, oh well, nice story. Riz is seeming kind of dense as Gabriel with the not-paying-attention-towhat-I'm-doing-and-I-don't-care-crap. Anyways, holla baq,
Lady Shaiye