Reviews for He Punks Me Not
mauvais ide chapter 7 . 12/17/2003
This chapter is totally wicked awesome! The name Livia is Latin and the De Angeliis was a last name for one of my characters.
Jill Andrews chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
Oh God, that was so mean! How the fuck could you just LEAVE it there? Where the hell is the rest? The story is great, you know... and I had secretly been wishing for Stine/Riz ever since their hostility to one another was obvious. I can't believe they kissed! :P Ha! Anyway, all the characters are great, but Riz and Stine are my fave. Riz is just too hilarious and Stine is definitely intriguing! Update soon!
Ave Nosredna chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
GACK! If you don't update soon I shall have to lure you to my pseudo acupuncture business in which I shall stab you to death with Q-Tips!
Really! Great cliffhanger!
~Ave
FrenzyFan78 chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
AGH! When I finally read this, THEN there's a cliffie! Grr... well I guess you'll just have to write more. Heh heh. *smiles innocently* A'ight... sayonara!
*~FrenzyFan78~* (previously known as White Yoshi)
AlienVision chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
yay! u updated! and u...WHAT! u got her a make-out session with spine...stine..SMITH! ok, can i rate her iq, for kissing a guy, without seeing his face first? um...negative infinity...ur making this girl stupid. really stupid...and uh oh...her crush sees her! HA, IN YOUR FACE NONAME! *clears throat* this chapter seems to be filled with twists...and what is smith's reactions to this? does he usually just grab a random girl at the beginning of a party? and the girl usually goes along with it? shouldnt he see if the girl is actually cute or not? what if she has a scar on her face?
oh yeah, can u please give us a christ mas present...like two chapters next week? PLEASE! lol, thanks...sorry for the bombardment with questions...update soon!
Global Nomad chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
STINE! this is absolute gold! pure gold! i love this so much i'm screaming at the top of my lungs and the neighbosr are calling the police! and thanks for the little mix up help i was so lost. but i love you i love you i love you! and no worries about the title it looks cool. nad god i love this plot twist it is beutiful! i am so mesmerized over it! by now you probably think me weird but i always like stine, i can't wiat to see what happens.
Angelgirlie805 chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
OMG! I really really like this story lol. It's one of those stories where I slap my forehead while reading because of embaressing moments or cause the people are so obvious lol It's great fun hehehe. OH! I so knew that it was Stine she was kissing and not OZ right when she walked in I knew it was him how fun hehe. I'm glad that those two are getting together or they will anyway cause it causes more friction and conflict I think hehe. I love the characters haha I also kinda a little but relate to Charisse cause I like a goth gut right now haha but I've never spoken to him cause I don't have the guts to talk to him. That and now he doesn't go to my school even though he should be a senior he's only there afterschool sometimes. But it was the funniest thing I was going to Walmart and there he was wearing an orange vest and it was just so funny and he kept walking past and my friend kept laughing at me and making fun of me but yeah it was fun. Well anyway enough of em boring you with my life (I tend to talk a lot) I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story and it is going on my fav's list. I hope that you update soon bye bye and GREAT JOB! _
P.S. Sry if I have typos I tend to have a lot of those to.
bridgette261 chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
OMG! EW EW EW! i'm totally grossed out...i seriously thought it was Oz...damn me for being so effing naive 0:D lolz. YOU GOTTA UPDATE SOON! LOOK, I'VE ADDED YOU TO MR. FAVORITE'S LIST! lolz...
-Katherine
bridgette261 chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
i'm a new reviewer...you've been writing since your were ten? me too! lolz. cept, i went the other way. I became "editor" lolz. shiz...who's Oz gonna bring? Stine stinks...lolz. i'm random. the more chapters, the more reviews! (that's my motto!)
-Katherine
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
Hey! cool story! eww... Stine... *gags* poor Riz...Please update soon!
wolvie chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
this story is great although every time riz does something hugely embarrassing i cringe in sympathy! I cant believe thats all you've written, i got so sucked into the story it was just getting really interesting and then the chappie finished, how mean! Oh also how old is everyone? And i like stine better then oz so i'm glad thats where you are heading :)
Tararith chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
ah cliffhanger! lol.. it's a nice cliffhanger ;) but now i'll be bothered forever and ever until it's resolved (ah the sad life).. please add another chappie soon :D (even tho it's probably messed up with Oz now isn't it?.. .yeah that's what i thought).. i lurve it and keep up the good work!
K0ala chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
good god woman, update faster! must find out what happened!
sfun chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
This story is really good. Please update soon...
ghenne04 chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
Yay! You updated! And that was rather interesting in the library.. I can't wait to see her reaction - I know she's gonna flip, but I can't wait to see how you write it in. So keep writing and update soon!
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 263 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 .. Last Next »