Reviews for He Punks Me Not
blink182sbaby chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
OH
MY
GOD!
stine is into riz! holy crap that's a first...nice job though...i liked the chapter a lot
~blink182sbaby
BooYa chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
OMG OMG OMG OMG NO I AM NOT A BIMBO BUT OMG WAH THERES NO MORE STORY U CANT CUT THE STORY RIGHT THEN U HAVE TO WRITE MORE AH ok sry hehe i REALLY like this story :D it is way super cool! stine sounds really hot
wildandcrazygodzgurlroc chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
okay, now i'm wondering who it was that Stine had wanted to be kissing him. and why Cell tricked Riz. i'm slow, don't mind me...cliff hangers are evil. now i want an update.
~godzgurlroc
Beautiful Destination chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
Great story so far!
*confused* Er...wait, was Stine really waiting for Riz, or someone else?
I thought Riz and Oz were going to get together...oh, well, I like Riz and Stine better, because it makes sense :)
My Works 87 chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
Ohmigosh! Haha! THis chapter was WAY awesome. Haha, oh I can't stop laughing. I was confused a little about the kiss thing cause I was like "I tdidn't think Oz liked her THAT much?" But then it was Stine. Haha, I wonder who HE was waiting for. Haha. Well, since we know she eventually falls for Stine, at least now we know that he's a good kisser. I can't wait to see people's reactions because this moment in so precious. Oh, awesome chapter. ANd not a bad cliffie. I would have taken advantage of that too, and usually cliffies just piss me off, but this one just makes me want you to update REAL soon. So do that k!
defiance-is-lovely chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
haha wow! thanks so much for the update! *runs around screaming with joy* lol, i knew you would update! ususally i have to wait a whole freakin month b4 someone finally adds a chapter, but wow that was fast!
Stine is finally IN! haha kinda makes me wonder about cell...was she setting them up? and whats his point of view? did he know? can't wait for more!
Sirli chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
SHE KISSED STINE? HAA-HAA-HAA! Wonder what Stine is thinkin.. or Oz for the matter... OH. my god! HAA-HAA-HA
theevilpinkbunny chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
OMG! I CANT BELIEVE SHE KISSED STINE...THATS :O my question is...did Stine know it was her, or did he think it was someone else...hmm...thatll leave me pondering for...a while. Anyhow cant wait for more!
flying blind chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
wtf ..she kissed Stine! now thats just not right...please say our gonna update soon
anyway great chapter! I like the new name actually its good. update soon! )
galene chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
OMG!
STINE? SHE KISSED STINE!
WTF?
ah well.. still EXCELLENT STORY!
Whee! (is a little hyper for the understatement of the year)
fairy kiss chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
ah yes! hotness...i cant believe i just said that. anyway, im spazzing out lol...i really want to find out what happens next. e-x-c-i-t-i-n-g! YAY :)!
fairy kiss chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
ah yes! hotnes...i cant believe i just said that. anyway, im spazzing out lol...i really want to find out what happens next. e-x-c-i-t-i-n-g! YAY :)!
Deejay Lovely chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
Hey the ending of that chappie was so hilarious...I was so waiting for that moment to happen and it finally did!
Well Done!
Color Me In Dark chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
Too lazy to log in. :P
-Snicker.- I read the last part and started laughing. It's 1 in the morning. Heh.
My question is did Stine know it was her.
Great chappie!
precocious chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
ok, i'll TRY. I have a feeling that he wasn't expectin it to be Riz. Was he? I dunno. Great chapter though!
But even if I do (eventually) like Stine, Oz still has to end up with someone. PLEASE! PLEASE.E.E.E.E.E.!.!
Okay gotta go! Great job and UPDATE SOON! Love the new title, btw!
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 264 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 .. Last Next »