Reviews for He Punks Me Not
ghenne04 chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
Great chapter! I feel so bad for Drew, and don't really like Stine cuz he seems really mean. But I love your whole story because I can relate! Some of my friends really don't like my boyfriend - so it's like I'm reading about my life (but slightly different).. Nice job! Keep writing and update soon!
luvurflyingmonkey123 chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
great chapter. I can really tell you made an effort to improve it, and you did. For once Riz has a thought about something other than Oz. Yay!

Alone for the weekend huh? Ah the possibilities... :-D

I'm thinking that maybe the reason that Drew doesn't want Riz to hang out with Oz is that he has a crush on her? I think that would be cool because it would definitely liven up the story a bit.

Heh, thanks for the compliment on my screen name, no, it's not luver of flying monkies, because then that would be cross breeding (if you take it in that sense, an dof course I do, because i have a dirty mind).

I will try to update the story however this next chapter is supposed to be written by Mediator, and she hasn't got back to me yet.

Welp, I really think that you improved a lot through this chapter. Great job, and I'll be back for the next. I applaud you! *applauds*
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
The way your chapters end is fine, don't listen to your sister :P. I've been around this website for almost a year now, maybe you've seen some of my writing or something? I use this name on a ton of websites. *shrugs* Anyway lol, this story is amazing! There's no way I'm going to stop reading it, I'm too addicted :P.
ck chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
Yes, I do have an account with . I can tell you if you want me to. I will e-mail you, ok. Now about the story. I loved this chapter. If you want to have cliffhangers than it is up to you. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. When will she start to like Stine? Update as soon as you can. Thanks. I can't wait.
Mistress of Matches chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
Hello, remember me? _~ Bet you thought I forgot I promised to review! Well .. not exactly. e.e I haven't had the time, and it kind of slipped my mind, but then I saw you review one of my other stories and I remembered instantly. u.u So here we go, however belated it may be.

I write long reviews, so be afraid. Firstly, the characters. He, I love Riz. Don't ask why, I'm not sure. Obsessiveness isn't always a fault you know ... heh. Oz is cool, and I really like Stine. In fact, I like most of "the gang." o.O Go figure.

The first person narrative is cute-it really helps you get into the story. With the plot, it's nice to see the popular chasing the not-so-popular for once! _~ Besides that, the elements of punkness and prepness are spiffy.

Ah, I must be off. Keep writing, and update soon, neh?

Hugs,

Matches
luvurflyingmonkey123 chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
OK, I do like the basic idea of the plot, I think that prep/punk plots are interesting, because you can do so much with it, but I think you really need to improve this. Riz seems really insecure and very unsure of what and who she is. I think that's a cool kind of character to develop, but I find her really annoying. Her "crush" on Oz is to the point of an obbsession, and an artificial one at that. She really doesn't seem to know anything about him, and I think she might be more obsessed about the fact that he's a bad boy and "forbidden", then Oz himself. That gets really annoying.

Mostly, your grammar and spelling, is good, although there are a few mistakes concerning tense. That's OK, we all do it, just letting you know.

I hope you update soon, because I like this story and I think you can do a lot of cool things with it.

I also like the names, Riz, Oz, and such. That's relaly cool.
Secretive chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
This chapter was great! . (My computer finally works, so I can FINALLY leave a review.) Every time I read about Oz, I think about this one guy at school, I don't know why, I just think they might have the same attitude. Anyways, I really loved this chapter, and I love this story! I really hope you update soon! (Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm totally waiting for the action with Stine. .* Seriously, don't mind me.) Now I'm going to go read your unpdate on 'Mixed Signals'-I love that story too! Especially now that you brought in the englishman! I love seeing Matt green with envy. ;P Keep writing!
ck chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
Goodness, you have to update soon. I can't wait until the next chapter. Please hurry. Thanks.
chocoholic15 chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
Wow...she joins the gang?

Weird...I like it update soon...

Chocoholic!
chocoholic15 chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
Hey dude cool story not the usual macho but extremely mad!

Please update soon can't wait for more...

Chocoholic!
wickedcritic AGAIN chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
Yeah my bad, Nathan is James Lafferty and LUCAS is Chad Micheal Murray. Lucas is hotter, MUCH hotter but since you have bad taste, then yeah...

But anyways, lover, update soon.

IM GETTING MY PERMIT (inshallah) I sent the papers in yesterday and they should be bak in 2-3 weeks!
zsiddiq chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
Hallo... Well ahem for the story, I read this chapter a long time ago and I was too lazy to review, but I see that your not planning to update until I review so...here it is...LOL. So, this Cell girl seems cool...I dontlike Stine at all or Oz, I think u should turn this story into a lezbo story and get Riz and Cell togeh-her. But since you think there something WRONG with homesexuals then I guess not. Anyway, crazy girl update soon.

And Nathan from One Tree Hill is Chad Micheal Murray
flying blind chapter 4 . 10/31/2003
hey, its a great chapter.

I'm really enjoying this story, its very well written

anywho again great chapter, and pls update soon
madapple chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
hey! loved the chapter. i really like your choice of names: oz, cell etc etc.

i personally think names make all the difference. :P great chapter by the way. interesting developments. cell soudns cool. stine is a little weird, though. he shot somebody? wow, that's extreme... great chapter, anyway.

i've got a new story out! that is... if you wanna check it out. but whatever. great job on this (love the title... very fitting) and update soon!
ghenne04 chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Once again, very cool chapter. Riz seemed much more believeable when Cass was trying to get her to go talk to Oz and them, because I know I would have been trying to get away just as much as she was! lol - Well good job - Keep writing and update soon!
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 268 275 276 277 278 279 280 .. Last Next »