Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Punk Rock Trash chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
Gosh, you just keep me comin' back for more, hun! this awesomeness will never cease! I love it, man. Can't wait for more, I have no complaints.
ghenne04 chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
O! I just found this story. Very very nice work. Riz seems a bit over the top, and rather obsessive, but I suppose I will have to leave it to your experienced hands to make her likeable. Cuz this is a great story and I can't wait to see what comes next! Keep writing and update soon.
flying blind chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
great chapter, aw poor riz.

anywho please update soon, am looking forward to seeing what happens next
LaserStrike chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
Hehe this fic is totally wicked!

I love Riz, she's very...uh...well I can't think of it now but she's something and it's nice to see the popular girl in love with the loser for once!

Update soon okie dokie!
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
OO...Competition lol. Wonder what will happen next?

~*Autumn*~
ck chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
I liked it. Her teacher is such a jerk. How could he read that out loud like that. That was so mean. Well, good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update as soon as possible. Thank You.
Aislinn-dreamer chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
O_O

AH! *pulls at hair*

Update soon I'm gonna die from suspense!
Giabella chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
Oh, I like. _ I like your writing style. It's cool.

Charisse kind of annoys me a bit because of how she acts, but she's still cool. And Oz is cool. Yeah, rockers. Hehe. Put him in more! :)

Nice job!
Global Nomad chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
It's not bogus, well to me it ain't. but then since you're the author you do have the authority to rate it so. anyways i like it keep writing!
Global Nomad chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
well so far the storyline seems to be going ok, i mean at least i can understand what you're saying unlike some poeple, me included. and i didn't even see any typos, what's you're secret?
flying blind chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
this is a good story please update soon
zsiddiq chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
Hey, of COURSE I'll review to your amazing stories. You know that I read all of them. I just dont review to the other one because you alread have like 300 reviews and you sure as hell dont need mine, u stupid dog.

Anyways, to the story. Its really really good, except this Riz girl is really really insecure. And no offense but Oz/Billy sounds fugly, so maybe a the end instead of hooking Riz and Oz up and making it a purrfect ending, you could hook Riz and Andrew up and Riley and Oz, that woukd be AWsome. Well just a thought.

Anyways, update soon but dont forget about MS and DID.
Spawn of Satan chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
well, personally, I REALLY REALLY like this. it's pretty original and the characters are really interesting with obvious potential. I especially like this andrew guy, i hope you involve him in something pretty big, but don't like get them together or anything like that.

anyway, plzplzplzplzplzplzplzpzlplz UPDATE! im begging you.

but you've gotta put more priority on mixed signals until you finish it because its really really really really really really good!
down.escence.park chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
ROFL LMAO..at the part:

“Gone?” I made a face. “You mean broken.”

“No,” Olympia insisted. “Gone.”

Damn Stine hit my nose! I was imagining MY Oz all this time, and it turns out Riz was inlove with a billy look alike. OH VELL! He sounds pretty hott. His mellowness..:S. Okay mrs. Essex ima go now. GREAT JOB! You know you know its good. I mean fuck its like two chappies long with how many reviews? 15? i thought so. good bye mrs. Talente'
False Advertisement chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Hey first person AND review replies! Wow! You see, I'm being a faithful little girl and reviewing both stories!

OMG! Oz Billy? *sighs dreamily*

Luv,

BrokenIce

P.S. A collab is um... a story where two authors are writing. For example.. Double setup with Lady Yue Moon and Midnight Moon? Two authors one story Collab story.

Anyways, talk to you on MSN... if your ON!
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 270 277 278 279 280 281 Next »