Reviews for He Punks Me Not
ck chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
I liked it. I can't wait until we get to the more interesting parts, but this was still interesting. Update as soon as you can.
AlienVision chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
this chapter was full of nothing... she wasn't so obsessed this time... they actually talked... if u could make sense of my rambling genius... good work! update soon!
Punk Rock Trash chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Wow! Really, that's all I can say and that I hope something happens soon! I once fell for a guy similar to Oz, named Clark. Exact same. Dyed black hair, gorgous blue eyes, punk-skater-stoner. He also happens to be my best friend's ex. Hahaha. I love how Riz/Charisee (preppy rich girl name good thing you picked that one out) is so nervous around Oz. i would really like to hear somethin about them in Art Class together, you know. Get some chemistry goin, yo! It's AWESOME so far! Can't WAIT for more!

~D
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
It wasn't a pointless chapter. How does Andrew tie into all of this?

~*Autumn*~
madapple chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
i think this is great. but i'm not into the whole 'body piercing' thing. but oh well. i love the plot! and i like Oz too. :P

update soon!
down.escence.park chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
OZ? Ahh how toot( cute in sid's language.) lol, this is adorable. I WANT A TONGUE PEIRCING TOO! Maybe Zara should pretned to be my momma, huh? No it wont work, cuz i look like zara's momma. okah hun god job. CONTINUE. the character thing is a LITTLE confusing, is her name Chassie or Riz? okay well seeyah Iman Essex(Ryans last name..;))
False Advertisement chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Critisism... Well... uh...lets see. I think that you should make Charisse/Riz a little less shallow. Its wonderful your writing in first person! Whe. I have two surprises for you. LOL. Okay. Plz go online cuz i never talk to you just your brother and hes getting annoyed that i always say hi cuz i think its you :(

I noticed [Hes got tattoos AND peircings] lol. Ciao!

BrokenIce
zsiddiq chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
OOh, another 1 of your amazing new stories for me to read. I love it so far! The part about getting the tongue ring by her friend pretending to be her mom sounding SO familiar, lol. Its not fair that she has a cool cuz who gets it done for her...wait...BABAR!

LoL, love it. Update soon.
ck chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I like this story. Update soon. I want to know what happens with the piercing. Please update soon. Thanks.
LessConfusionEnsues chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
too lazy to sign in...anyways, more more more! pleasse! i just wrote a poem that kind of reminds me of this...the whole bad boy thing. my first love was one of those bad boys...did weed, got drunk...still does. pooey. anyways, continue this, please!
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is certainly a story worth finishing! Does she get that piercing? Update soon!

~*Autumn*~
AlienVision chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
yeah... cool...a new story... ok, some constructive critisism...

can u make her...um... less "revolving-her-life-around-some-rebel-guy-she -never-talked-too?"? please... and, oh yeah, get her a life. mayB make her get over the guy... and he notices her latr or something... i really like ur style of writing...but this story, just doesn't sound right. she seems like that cheerleader shallow type, wanting to date a rebel... pulease... give this story an actual plot...

i'm sorry if this review was a bit harsh... i really like ur writing, but mayB u could change the plot or something? or give the main character a life? sorry...there i go again... i'll stop the constructive critisism now.. i m really sorry... update soon though!
Pissed-AN-Confused chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
what happens with the guy?

does she get her piercings?

i need to know you better damn well finish this story

or i will hurt you!

great job cant wait to read more so hurry!

~Emmy