Reviews for He Punks Me Not
Juliet Scar chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
FUCK! I'm sorry that one part in the my last review where I was all "I wouldn't be surprised if you were a big-time writer now blah blah blah!" I just read your profile! I'm really sorry writing isn't "cake" anymore... :( Well, I really REALLY will pray and hope that it all comes rushing back to you like a brick to the gut! :D
Juliet Scar chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
OMIGOD. I literally am having a panic attack right now... BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE! OK. First off... THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I can't say amazing because... well, "AMAZING" is apparently on the list of overused words... Oh screw it... THIS IS AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! MIND-BLOWING! BREATHTAKING! WONDERFUL! MARVELOUS! SICK! REMARKABLE! I can't imagine life before I read this... hahahhaaa! YAH. I'M OFFICIALLY YOUR BIGGEST FAN... You are the greatest writer ever! Your writing deserves to be PUBLISHED! Heck, YOUR WRITING DESERVES SOOOOO MUCH! I can see it now... billboards. MOVIES. The BIG screen! I know you might not see this since it's been a couple years and I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot about fictionpress because you're some big-time writing now but if you do, may I say... GREAT JOB! I hope there's a sequel but I haven't checked yet... it's fine if there isn't! I mean, not because this wasn't AWESOME! Just, because, well, if you didn't have enough time to! Er... I'm shutting up now... haha.

Your yappy reader,

JULIET :D
Uncle Rupert chapter 25 . 10/7/2011
I just thought id tell you this story was awesome.

and secondly i am totally in love with lash.

thank you so much for sharing this with us humble fp people. i d praise and yabber on about your brilliance but seeing as you have over four thousand reviews i think that someone has probably covered it by now just add a times two on all the good reviews ;p i loved you characters, the plot (ah i am sadly getting into these girly fics, what is the world coming too?) and even the ending. somethings aren't perfect but for that brief moment we could swear they were.
spUNkyORanGE chapter 25 . 8/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I liked stine a lot. Right from the beginning. I dont think I ever liked oz. He just never liked her, you could tell.

I absolutely hated the ending. There are so many different ways you couldve ended it but the way you did was terrible. It left me feeling left out like I was missing something. That kind of ending is ok if there is a sequel. But if there isn't going to be a sequel there should be a more definite ending. I loved this story until you ruined it with the last couple paragraphs. I feel like you just didn't want to write anymore. So disappointing to an otherwise lovely story.
punkrock13 chapter 25 . 8/11/2011
I love this story! I really really hope you do a sequel! Stine and Riz not being with eachother in the end makes me want to cry cuz it feels so tragic to me. I love Stine by the way,he is just amazing! Please do a sequel!
kismet chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
OH MY GOD! (sorry, i couldnt resist!) love it!
screamo chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
Slideshow,

This story absolutely amazed me and kept my eyes stuck on the screen until the ending. One detail that kept bugging me throughout the story however, was in Chapter 8 on Stine's wallet, where I.C.P was carved, yet Stine's real name was Stanley?

Anyways, I adored how throughout the story, Riz and Stine both felt something for each other, but would never admit it. In the beginning, I despised Stine for his disgusting attitude, but then I became accustomed to his personality and actually became rooting for him. The ending was a bit bittersweet, yet I know that it would've been too cliche for them to be all lovey dovey and "OH I LOVE YOU TOO!" As you said, there might or might not be a sequel, but I'm hoping for the former.
jellyxgumballs chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
omg i lovee this story. its one of those types i could read forever and never get sick of. BUT THE ENDING WAS SO DISAPPOINTINGG. the story was so beautifully written, and i would really love it if you could put up a sequel, even though unlikely, im totally looking forward to it! OR YOU SHOULD PUT UP AN ALTERNATE ENDINGG! STINE AND CHARISSE TOTALLY BELONG TOGETHERR. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCHH :)
sarabeth120 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that some girl has posted part of this story on another site. Here's the link: www . wattpad 1448157-he-punks-me-not
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
OMFG.

that's alllllll I can say.

My, what a lot of reviewers you have...
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
WTF? I thought she was over oz already! And why is she going out with him when he's only just asked her out after stine likes her? OMFG! D:
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
EATING HIS LIPS? LOLOL PMSL ROFL ETC ETC ...still laughing about that...
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I really like rochelle! :D I know she's a minor character, but she's pretty ace. :')

And I've liked stein since he kissed her, oooooo~ but he's pretty ace. Considering he's an artist. A TOURTURED artist, at that! With green hair! I think I'm in love with a fictional character..again ;)

Okay, I'll stop

I think that riz is becoming less shallow? I hope she is, because she annoyed me a little bit at the start.. Yay. :)

And wtf about cassie and her friend ganging up on her over Ben? Wtfh?

Idk. :)
igotseoul chapter 25 . 5/30/2011
And if you didnt catch my drift from the other chapters; I LOVE IT!

This story is ORIGINAL and AWESOMENESS! ;)

A bit sad that Riz and Stine dont end up together in the 'normal' way, but i understand that you didnt want the story to be too cliche.

However, some people might disagree with me, but in my opinion, the ending was FANTABULOUS. Stine was so cute! :D

HANDS DOWN, this story is one of the best stories I have read so far on FictionPress. Definitely in the top 5 for me.

YAY! :)