Reviews for He Punks Me Not
igotseoul chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
igotseoul chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
igotseoul chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ilovecheesecakes chapter 25 . 5/18/2011
This story was one of the earliest fictionpress stories I have ever read and it really rocks. Really. I hope you get what you've been missing. Soon. :)
dulce besitas chapter 25 . 4/26/2011
Aw I wish they got together :(

But this is probably the best ending .

In my mind they got together and got married and had 20 kids lol
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 25 . 4/17/2011
Oh my goodness. That's such a sad chapter. *sniffle* Isn't that such a strange word? Sniffles. lol Anyway...I like the ending. I mean, it's kind of sad that they didn't fall in love and a 20 babies, but that would be unrealistic. So, whatever. Charisse can be so frustrating. I wanted to pull her hair out a lot of the time. But you can't help but liking the main character though... I don't know why...
Novella Vialli chapter 25 . 3/30/2011
Beautiful!
hehehehah chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
This story is actually one of the only stories I actually finished. Well, but it was wrong of me not to review so yeah...

I remember reading this chapter and breaking off into giggles. Oh the horror! It wasn't Oz! You ended the chapter so well, so shocking! The one word at the end totally did it's work to close the chapter. I love how they both had some wonderings in the other person but still had no idea who the other person was when they were kissing. LOL. Excellent writing and thanks!
ColourCascade chapter 24 . 3/7/2011
Haha I love that when she kisses Oz "Where was the LOVE, man?" :)
valpal4630 chapter 22 . 3/1/2011
hi again, im sorry, you probably think im annoying but i was re-reading my favorite parts of your amazing story and then i read the end of this chapter, and saw that you had a homepage with characters pics. i know that this story has been on for a couple years now but i wish i could see your character pics! everybody loves lash's, oz's, and stine's pictures that im so curious! please oh please. if you still have the link to your character pics or to your homepage please send it to me. it doesn't say that you have a homepage on your main site. and i really wanna see what they look like.
valpal4630 chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
this is by far one of my favorite stories here on fictionpress. you are an amazing writer, i fell in love with Stine! XD lol this story was beyond great! it was so original unlike all those cliche ones where the jock falls in love, i like that you used scene and punk kids! SO ORIGINAL!

however, i didnt like the ending, it made me sad. is there any chance you could make a one shot with these two? i really like stine and riz! :'(

greatly done, you are a favorite author and so is this story. thank you.
mia aurora chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
I LOVE STINE ! :D and of course the story :)
akoChing chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
honestly, i came by this story awhile back and got through the first chapter. then i stopped because riz was really just too annoying of a main character that i didn't know if i could read the entire story without wanting to kill her. so i stopped.

then i found it again and decided to give it another shot... and i still find riz unbelievably annoying and shallow. and the only reason i looked past her character is because i loved the supporting characters hahah

and the ending was perfect. i really didn't think they should have ended up together... but that maybe because i don't want her with stine and want him for myself? who knows... haha

anyway, i'm glad i gave this another shot because i really enjoyed reading it :]
KG chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Hey I know its years later but I found this story in someones favorites. I don't feel like logging in so ill stay anonymous but I really like the story. Its quite intriguing. The only thing that bothers me is that the black individuals name was Sheniqua, and Rach's grammar was... A little less than proper. Its kind of stereotypical to think they're all like that. Anyway.. Other than that this is really great. I will carry on reading
4,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »