Reviews for Winter Moon
Not Just A Girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
that was great
Melancholy Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I suppose I picked this haiku to read beacuse I love the night, and I have to say it is really beautiful! The imagery is quite vivid, and I'm not sure if you intended this, but to me there is a sense of mysteriousness. Well done!
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I had long heard about this particular piece and it is excellent. Beautiful imagery, intense emotions, and an overall cathartic feeling present.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
*dies from beautifulness* This is so *good*...wow. My favorite line is...the first...no, the second...no...the third...all of them...ah! This is just perfect. Such a lovely image. I adore it.

lyv
Deadwind chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Awesome Miz...awesome!
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
very pretty great work!
ionlyliveindreams chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Oh, I wish it would snow... Anyways, cool haiku. Very good description of the moon.

Keep writing

ionlyliveindreams
teh tarik chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
That was breathtaking. The description of the moon was awesome. Continue writing.
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Oh wow... I love this!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow. That was so beautiful.

Heart of the Sword
Isay chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wonderful choice of words! I love the second line... "floating as snowflakes tumble" Very original. _ Keep it up.

Isay
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
beautiful description. I love it.
soulspring chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
i really like this image... quite serene actually. well done!
Delusional Happiness chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
You just put together two of my favourite things in the world! Snow and the Moon! This is great. Thanx for the advice on my last poem. It helped alot and I've tried to improve it if u want to have a look.

Delusional Happiness