Reviews for Latenight Nostalgia
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Verymuch wonderful.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Nice idea - and nice image - I'm going to read more of your stuff soon for sure. But right now...I smell very good food from downstairs and my stomach has won war with my brain.
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
These lines really got to me somehow on a very poetic level:

"...and watching you smoke yourself to the filter, cigarette unlit between your frail fingertips. Blisters on your lips. "

It is very well written and thought out. I love it. I love the poem. I love all of your damn poems, I'm going to read some more.

P.S. It's Metallica, but that doesn't matter.
OrpheusLives chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This poem is spectacular. It made me feel so many emotions, I don't know how to sort through them. It seems almost like anyone can relate to this topic and yet it is still so personal. Great work.
t. Hudson chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Once again, this is a poem well worth reading and reviewing. One feels almost able to remember sitting on that back porch, planning our futures... When you can make the reader feel like the memories are his own, you possess a skill sorely lacking among poets today.
Tempest Breeze chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
There are so many ways i could take this...im stil going through all the different meanings. good job.
Farferrie chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I like it. There's a bit of mystery in it to me, that really makes me wants to know the story behind it. Maybe someday, right? Snugs and squiggles, sis.

I sound cheesy. Smile.