Reviews for For my ! English Professor
Zephrie chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh my god.

I really love this poem,

especially since I'm gonna flunk English cause I can't create works of art under stress a.k.a pointless time essays done in class.
tasha chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That's an amazing poem, i really liked it. lolI wonder what your teacher's reaction was.
Surrendra Hardu chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This is an excellent poem. You have a fantastic ability with words; keep writing.
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I love it, especially the ending...so true. Great job!
whatsLefTof.me chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
...'Poets never die.' HELL YEAH! *2 thumbs up*
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
loveitloveitloveit
Rusty And The Rubix Horse chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This is totally awesome! I've been reading some of your other work, and you really have a lot of talent! Much more so than me(poetry-wise, anyway). I wish I had the guts to turn something like this into a teacher...but alas, I do not. *sighs* Nice job, anyway.
0000000000000000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Damn... I really wish I had just a bit of your talent. This was so great! I'm definitely going to check out some of your other poems. How did you learn to write like that? Anyhow, I'm going to stop rambling now. Great job!
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I bet the look on his face was to die for. xD I love this! D But I'll try not to rant. So... The rhythm is very strong and precise- the poem flows very well. I also like the somewhat fixed layout, and how the long stanzas are echoes of each other. The end is great. xD A wonderful way to conclude a wonderful poem. )
S.J.Jones chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
LOVED IT! So inspiring, this was yet another one of your poems that I just want to read of and over again because they are so good!
LostInReality chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Whoa! Excellent poem! And you have like 27 reviews or something, that's the most I've ever seen for a poem, but you totally deserve them! :D
Ashley Kaczmarek chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Who Ho!Go you!Man! That's totally awesome! What did your teacher SAY! I wanna... GOTTA know!Email me:
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
"Poets never die." Nice line - and very true.
wilderness chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
wow! Your brave to hand that in! I'm curious of his reaction. and oh my...i love the last part! 'poets never die'. So true! a Very touching poem with tons of inner depth and meaning! you rock!lani
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Damn straight! I love it, no surprise
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »