Reviews for Black and White
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
now this is great vision...i have the feeling that you take science for some reason...but nice poem...excellent message
T
rocket baby doll chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
this is good... (hehe.. Pleasantville was corny...) you could think of a lack of colour as your inability to see different sides of things... how lost and sad you would be... i like it, keep it up!
beckka chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
the imagery in this is great... and i love that movie hehe
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Beautifull written! And definitely VERY thought-provoking. Great job and keep it up!
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Loved it..

Interestin muchly, unique perspective..

Hnng, I'm not in the mood for the normally 'longer' reviews I give so lol.. Who cares.. My exams are killin me.. I get so tired..

Mwahahahah..

OOh, randomness..

Lol, anyway, I enjoyed this quite a bit.. Got drawn into the piece from the start by your imagery.. Creative, and very vivid..

Oh yes, somehow everythin was like so full of life and so dead.. The contrasts present in the piece were fantastic.. It really brought out the theme of the poem..

I don't know what to say.. I just find it so intriguing, it was such a pleasure to read..

There are so really well crafted lines in there.. Especially enjoyed the second stanza..

Effective ending liked it much.. But I suggest you add more space between the endin and the A/N.. My screen is half size so I thought it was still part of the poem.. That kinda killed the endin..

Oh anyway, I see I have rambled on as usual..

Great job on this.. Very much liked the viewpoint..

Have never seen the movie before though..

~Shadafakup
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I was so into your poem. I had just beautiful images of colors fading away. The words were so powerful and moving, they really touched something inside of me.

Then there was your little author's note or whatever, and it took something away. When it comes to poetry, or any form of writing, you can't force your views on people. Everyone will see a poem in a different way, and trying to explain your view of it, will only take away from someone else's. No two people will see one thing the same way. It just won't happen. All you can do is let them see what they want, and learn from it.
Tenika D chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Coolio! *smiles at you* I really like this; some things say poetry on them, but they're not. Your poem, however, is; you use a lovely vocabulary, and your imagery was delightful. Well done! I haven't actually seen Pleasantville yet, but I'd like to. Cheers!

Tenika Dargan