Reviews for The Boy Bride
megerdum chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
:D
chinotto chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
oh noo! oh no a villain..make him die :(

*thinks fluff and happiness* *thinks fluff and happiness* :P
toads chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Jack i am begging you to write more chapters please!
D. Empress chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Oh yes, I definitely enjoyed this chapter! I love how Ryan's perspective is very much that of a foreigner in a strange land, but not contemptuous or frightened and you descriptions of this AU? Japan is lovely and oh-so-rich in details, it's like a manga expressed entirely in text. The sprinkle of Japanese you insert in here is yards above the typical "arigato" and "konnichiwa" of poor fanfiction, and it's nice to know you've done research... Unless you've a Japanese heritage that is... :D

Really, are you still working on this? It has been almost exactly one year already.
toads chapter 10 . 2/9/2007
i love this story , you must finish it please!
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
Sugoi na anta wa! Honto ni omoshiroi shousetsu! P! Zannendesu naa, Atashi no pasokon nihon go wa kakitte nai. Maa, anta wa nihon jin desu ka? heheXD...

K... Love the story! Arranged marriages from the US! First i've heard off. Weird but interesting... Weird, I have some doubts bout Takeo, why he agreed so easily with everything? And is it really possible that Takeo to like Ryan, i mean, its like the marriage is arranged and he just accepts it? Maybe its just me, i think too much heheXP...

Sa.. Update soon! DOMO~
Elidhu chapter 10 . 2/5/2007
Usually I don't usually read M/M but thhis time the summary just caught me and i think it's really good so far.

Have you ever read the Tales of The Otori, Across The Nightingale Floor, Grass For His Pillow, Brilliance of the Moon and The Harsh Cry Of The Heron if not I think you would really enjoy them. The main character is called Takeo.
beloved18 chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
i luv this story i really do keep writing it
Ao chapter 10 . 1/1/2007
I read this all in one day. :B I really like it (though I wish I would have known those translations were at the end, because it took me forever to find the translations-only to give up finally and continue reading. XD) It seems its been awhile since your last update. I hope that doesn't mean you have given up on it!
AkaiOkami chapter 10 . 12/15/2006
this is good! please continue!
komodo dragon chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
UPDATE SON PLEASSE! It is a beautiful story, I didn't think you would use a war to get them together, I expected that he would have been "bougt like they did, and still do if I am not mistaken. It is a nice plot and very well written. I can't wait for you to update, PLEASE!
komodo dragon chapter 9 . 12/8/2006
That was FUNNY! I fell off my chair when I read this chapter, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
komodo dragon chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
It would be so funny, if not disturbing, if the man gave him a sign that had Japenese curse words on there.
paputsza chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
must be nice, immediately pushed into a failing marriage. It's the three step failed marriage in under 24 hours.
paputsza chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
hey, you know the forbiden city has a virtual tour...
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »