Reviews for The Boy Bride
Boo chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
juz wanna say, what a pity, it won’t ever finished
Wings of Beauty chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
LOVE! Please update the next chapter! It has been a few years already!
NightMoon66 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
This story is so good I read it straight through. I just paused to appreciate Takeo and Ryan's good humor when they laughed at Shiya. Poor Shiya, though.

I noticed that the Japanese Takahashi clan call him "Rian" and pronounce it that way. It would be interesting if he had to meet back up with his family after everything's changed so much.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Oh god, Ueshiro is crazy!

And your chapter titles are very misleading if you're looking at them to see what will happen throughout the story..
bigfan chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
oh this is getting so very exciting, can't wait to see what Ueshiro has planned to hurt Takeo by hurting his beloved Ryan. aaaaaaaaa...pls. update soon!
NinaG chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Hope you update soon, looking forward to Ryan and Takeo's love deepening and maturing as they learn more about each other. Wonderful story so far, love the pairing and the setting of this story is so interesting.
TokyosBiting chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
I like it and hope that another chapter is coming soon it seems as if the story is really starting to get good the characters so far are nicely developed and I can not wait for the climax! I don't even mind sneak peeks! Haha good luck! ;)
Wicked Neko chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
I knew it! I KNEW IIT! Ueshiro is nuts!

Loved the scene where he, um, took Takeo. I could imagine what was actually happening thanks to a few choice words... like "Takeo was screaming his name now" and "Takeo's body thrashed beneath him". Lol, more like trying to fight for his life. xD

Poor servant.

I hope you update sometime soon. I really enjoyed reading this and I would lurve to see some more cute lovin' between Takeo and Ryan. :)
pop-thatbubble chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
This work is awesome! I really like how you incorporated real and accurate Japanese culture that many people who write Japan based fiction usually do not care much of!
Site-3 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Well Takeo might compel me to review but Takeo AND Ryan tell you to get off your lazy ass and UPDATE!
Nameless Shana chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
I really want to hug both of them. They are so perfect with each other
Nameless Shana chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
aw. wait, i thought Takou remineded of him of Justin o.o..
Nameless Shana chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
aw. It's gootta suck that your rapist got away T.T. Justin seems like a typical boyfriend.
Nameless Shana chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Wow, seven years chapters. I really like it the plot. It seems it's going to fast for some reason...Takeo seems nice but mysterious.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
Great story so far! I stayed up all last night reading it, and I love it :) I sincerely hope you continue soon or I may die from suspense!

XOXO