Reviews for Colours
Thursday's Suicide chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
that's extremly beautiful I love it!
genteel chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
you know something?...to choose a poem that i like best thats written by you would be like choosing a favourite colour...haha, keep it up!
Night Breeze chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
O I like this! Very nice! Keep writing! XoXoX
Kali Electra chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
wow I feel the same! you cant choose of all the colors. even though of all them i probably like red the best, they all have their pros. keep writing

~kali~
SongOfHopeAndJoy chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Hey! I loved this poem, especially the line "to choose one colour to be my favourite, would be like choosing one star to like the best. They are all so beautiful together, you cannot choose between them." It was very descriptive and provided a very good image. Keep it up!
AbbieNormal182 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
This is a gooder too. No kidding. It's hard to pick a favourite colour. Really difficult.

Abbie
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I liked this poem very, very much. I thought that its ending was especially beautiful and unique too. Great job and well, keep it up. You're a great writer. :)
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Awesome. I like it.

W,

The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
It was cool to see how each color reflected a unique thing.

~Heart of the Sword
Turtle Child chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow, I really like that. It reminds me of a poem by a girl in Iraq (I live in the US so you can understand with the war and stuff) about her colors in her paint box. My math teacher read it as a prayer and I was moved by it. This poem moves me too. I love it!
Chasity09867 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow, that's...oh, what's the word? Wisdomatic I guess. It's inspiring. I really love it. I don't really know wha to say to improve on it... it's just that good!
truebruenette chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hi this is me. I think all of your poems are relly good I especially like this one. when you asked me if I was buddist.. actually i'm not. Iam really christian and I love Jesus alot too. You'll be in my fav. authors list so good night.
ButterfliKysses chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I absolutely LOVE it! Original, Unique, Thought-Provoking, and just plain WONDERFUL! (sorry about putting the words in caps, I wanted to rephrase them!) I can't wait till you write more!