Reviews for Broken Glass
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
good. i like it.
Lauren K chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I like the line "perfect in imperfection" good, overall. for some reason, the line "reflecting my inner emotion" felt too..I don't know..blatant? I'm sorry. Sometimes I get just a gut feeling from poems or lines, and then can't explain the review. Also, for me, personally, I like to separate stanzas with commas, not periods, because then it stops.
by the searing heat of your kiss.
your kiss,
I think there should definitely be a comma there. That's just me though-you can ignore it. Ahh, sorry for rambling!
Kiara
KaiBee chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Beautiful. What's your major anyway? You have a gift for writing, regardless if you plan on persuing a career, keep up the hobby. Your work is inspirational...
xLecta chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
o i like it. Very good. I really like the last two stanzas. Well i can relate to that and im sure a lot of other people could to. Good job, keep it up.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Elegant, dirty, broken, warm, cold...this is not bad at all, it's the complete opposite. You are definitely one of the more talented poets here in , so don't stop your writing. you inspire me. :)
Miamouse chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Nowhere near horrible, at all. I like the graduation from one stanza to another, and the strong ending.

Keep writing.