Reviews for Let you go
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
oh, i know how this goes too.. *another sigH* sorry, you're going to get a lot of sighs in your reviews today. lol. your poems trigger all the stuff that I'm trying to forget. :P but that's not necessarily a bad thing, cause I can't forget it anyway. I love the lines, "Because I always have the memories/of when you were mine". Ain't dat da trouf. hmmph. great poem.
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
very nice great work!
Isabella MacElfrish chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Very nice and very lamenting. I like this a lot. Good job. We all have someone in our lives (boyfriend or otherwise) who we wqnt to let go of but can't. This is very good. I like it alot. Good job and keep writing
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
ooh i like this one too. esp "Open up my hand/And watch you fly away/With the wind" and "If I could flip a switch/And leave my old love for you/In the dark."
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Wow! I have to say, your poems recently have been the best of the ones you've written so far (in my opinion). NOW! My first favourite is this one, "Let you go", my second is "Me" but I equally like "I love you" which is amazing because it's short, fast and hits between the eyes.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
It's amazing how we both feel exactly the same way! Belive it or not, u will come to a point where u won't feel anything at all for this guy. I never thought it would happen but it did, unfortunately now I've lost the inspiration for my writing, lol.
Ian chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
This is sad, I know what it is like. I can go on and love others, but the thought of Gina isnt always far off, I try to keep it in the back of my mind. I dont care for her like that anymore, but there is also the memories, and someday I will find another that blinds me with love so I forget everything esle. Oh this is my Fav!
Arabella Clemontine chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
i really like it, it sort of screams confusion good work.
Tears heal nothing chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
wow! this was really good! it reminded me of me and my best friend... i love her like a sister and all, but she's changed so much, and she's acting like an ass to me... and i want to like not talk to her, but i know i can't casue she's helped me through so much... but yea... the main message here is, GREAT POEM!