Reviews for I Sold My Autonomy
PainKiller chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I love all the fluid, vivid, descriptive words that helped the piece to just fit together very well. Also, I thought the scheme (3 lines) worked especially well with your thoughts in this poem. Nice work.
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Hm...I am still trying to figure this out. Maybe you just swim deeper than I can hold my breath to go. ;D Excellent job.

*AbunaiChikara
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
You did such a great job on this. Describing the eyes, heart, and mind made this really effective.

Heart of the Sword
Kay Harlow chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow, somehow this poem really stood out to me. The opening lines, immediately drew me in. It didn't throw in any fancy words or any cliche approach at despair. In its own unique way, it has this strength and intensity to it, which is what makes this poem so excellent.
Hazel of the Eyes chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
You did an excellent job on this. I can definatly relate. Life is a bit of a fascade, isn't it?
down.escence.park chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
OMFG! The last part was like...:O amazing. you can write dude. Like WOW. alright dude, i have to say, you gotta do this professionaly, cuz DAMN. I feel so goddamn inferior! :O okay well review my shitty poem sometime! bye!