Reviews for Medicine
LillySananger chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
OMG! you are an amazing writer! i envy you! the slow dance poem i love. do you have anymore rhyming poetry? the rhytham i would be careful of.
Keep writing!
Taka ichijouji chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This has got to be one of the cutest poems I have ever read. It's extreamly creative and it's a very fun poem to read. I loved it!
Morncreek chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
You included little me? ... Thank you.

By the way, you may want to update the Princess Mulan part.
Morncreek chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Brilliant! B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!
Lauren K chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Very full of coolness/cuteness. I like

~Kiara

PS-please review something of mine-I'll love you forever!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
awesome poem! wonderfully written, thought-provocative and very true. great message and nicely conveyed through this piece. nice rhyming also. i like this a lot. great job! keep on writing!
ionlyliveindreams chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Wow, this is a great poem! I love it and the rhyme is great! I think I like the second verse the best, but I think the last verse needs some help. The second to last line seems a bit awkward, try rewording it. Anyways, I really like it, great idea and you expressed it really well.

Thanks for your review and good job with the poem.

Keep writing

~ionlyliveindreams
teh tarik chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
This is so sweet! I just loved reading through it many times, though the way you wrote it made me feel hungry _
LadyAnesta chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
:) i actually wrote a poem like this about sisterhood for 8th grade

nicely done

:D
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
*Crying* This is the sweetest thing ever! Its so cute! And I mean that in a nice way. *Huggles Mime* Its beautiful!

- BVR xx
Deadwind chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
::wipes away tears::

I love you Mime! Here, let me get you a cup...

::Mime falls over::

OOps...wrong drink there! :P
Deadwind chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
::chugs it down::

This is so original! You're awesome Mime! Keep it up!
Children of the Root chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
*hugs Mime* Thanks!

Man, I miss you two in the abandoned park. I must have been at the other end.
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Awesome work. I love it. Its very creative. Mime, you're very talented. This is one of my favorites by you.
The Black Rider chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
I've got to be honest with you because I think that's the best way to be. I like the idea of the poem a lot and the imagery was excellent (reminded me of ancient Indian medicine) but the rhythm of the poem was off, making it very choppy and at times too long.

I'm really sorry, I know you must've worked very hard with this poem and it was so sweet of you to include me in your dedication; trust me, I really wanted to like it more. I don't know... please don't take this the wrong way. You're still an amazing writer.