Reviews for My Random Love Poem
Selena O'Brian chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
good, I like the way you combined the pomes and made them work togeather its talent at work!
Keep up the good work!
Selena
Goddess' Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
That is so beautiful! I love it _
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
_ I love well written love poems! And this is one of them. )

Love is a vital part of one's being.

Keep writing!

Namir Swiftpawq
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
i liked this poem a lot but in the last line is it suppose to be "as are both our hearts" if not then nevermind but very nice none the less!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
It was cool to break this up and see the individual works stand on there own. It's even cooler how they all fit together.

Heart of the Sword
Frodo chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Ahh... love. Such an powerful emotion, probably the most powerfull of all the emotions. It can make a person fill complete bliss or it can drive a person insane. Nicely written poem.

-Frodo
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Altho im not friends with love anymore.. I like this poem I love how you used lots of different words in the first stanza & its very sweet.. only thing is... and I hope you need my love as I much as you need mine. should it be as much as I need yours? anyway thanks for the review!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
This is cool...like it a lot!

And I had no idea you felt that way about me!...Just kidding...whoever it is, they're damn lucky!

Spawny
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
hey! this is so cute! lol, loved it, really sweet, i would rite more but i gtg, love and good luck. Twilight