Reviews for My Random Love Poem
Selena O'Brian chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
good, I like the way you combined the pomes and made them work togeather its talent at work!
Keep up the good work!
Goddess' Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
That is so beautiful! I love it _
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
_ I love well written love poems! And this is one of them. )

Love is a vital part of one's being.

Keep writing!

~Namir Swiftpawq
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
i liked this poem a lot but in the last line is it suppose to be "as are both our hearts" if not then nevermind but very nice none the less!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
It was cool to break this up and see the individual works stand on there own. It's even cooler how they all fit together.

~Heart of the Sword
Frodo chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Ahh... love. Such an powerful emotion, probably the most powerfull of all the emotions. It can make a person fill complete bliss or it can drive a person insane. Nicely written poem.

simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Altho im not friends with love anymore.. I like this poem I love how you used lots of different words in the first stanza & its very sweet.. only thing is... and I hope you need my love as I much as you need mine. should it be as much as I need yours? anyway thanks for the review!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
This is it a lot!

And I had no idea you felt that way about me!...Just kidding...whoever it is, they're damn lucky!

acccountkiller chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
hey! this is so cute! lol, loved it, really sweet, i would rite more but i gtg, love and good luck. Twilight