Reviews for Tales From The Reality
Jade Elf chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
Wow, a lot of these seem a little freaky I will try to email my personal freaky story latter. You will find though that the only people that read these are the kind like me who have had simular experiances and sympathise with the authors, and the close minded idoits that well probable flame you. Every author has done a great job puting their stories out there.
VampireChic chapter 9 . 5/30/2004
Mostly I'm just reviewing so that I can add this to my fav stories, but I love reading everyones different stories about things like this. Makes me feel less alone. I sent you a story hope you get it.
IsawaRyoma chapter 9 . 3/10/2004
Imho, ghosts are necessarily good or bad per se; rather, they (and to an equal degree, spirits of all kinds) tend to fluctuate between these alignments, depending on how they feel. For example, they can be hostile at one moment, and peaceful after some negotiation. It happens.
Of course, innately evil spirits are a different story entirely, but you get my drift, I suppose. :D
Flaming Fudge chapter 6 . 3/3/2004
It really frightens me that you are seeing ghosts. In my religion what we think are ghosts are actually demons. That is why they are always trying to "help you" get to heaven. They are trying to kill you. That is why bad things happen after you see them. I would seriously check out if bad things happen after I see these spirits. But not only are demons evil, they are smart, because hey they're fallen angels. They got to be 10 times smarter than us. They will try to decieve us and seem fair when they are really foul.
Sorry to get up on my soap box. not trying to offend anyone
kawaiichan chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
This is really interesting stuff! My mother and I also have this sort of...well I think it's a gift. We both have excellent premonition and I actually predicted the death of my friend's girlfriend...We have the same dreams on the same nights and well, if you're interested, email me!
Tara chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
I love reading these stories, especially knowing they're true. This one especially freaked me out when I read it. A friend of mine from church once told me about a dream she had, not unlike your experience. Apparently, she descended some stairs, following a noise until she reached a dark hallway, where she kept walking until the noise got louder "like thousands of people shouting around me and inside my head." A bright light, than she woke up. I would have dismissed it, if she hadn't described my old grammer school, exactly, as it looked before it burned to the ground. (It burned before she moved here.) Just thought you might find that interesting. Keep up the good work- it's fascinating.
Tara
(ps- sry for the abnormally long review)
Peachez 24 chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Ok, that would creep me the hell out! Honestly, I think I have a ghost in my house, but nothing like that. I get the whole cold waves and thing moving, but nothing that... personal. Weird. I hope you do better with them, and somehow get rid of them.
Peachez _
Caryn chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
WOOHOO i'm not crazy! my mom and i have been able to correctly predict deaths and where/how they happen. the creepiest thing for me was when i was 2, my grandma had died in october and it was currently february, i kept hearing this humming in my older sister's room and when i went in there there was my g-ma sitting in her rocking chair and knitting, she told me she knew i missed her and that she promised to be at my party in march. i still see her and talk to her. i have more stories like these so email me if you want them or im me on aim: jatedsgurl my mom and i have plenty between us about things like yours. tootles!
Flaming Fudge chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
These stories are so freaky. I have an interesting one to send you. It kind of freaks me out about these things.
Peachez-Baby chapter 4 . 10/31/2003
*chuckles* that would scare the hell out of anyone. I wouldn't have stuck around long enough to get my books, whether my friends heard it or not. I ain't staying put after that. Anyway, Later
Dead Girl Living chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
*Shivers* God Damm, your life is so much more interesting than mine. I want a ghost! *pouts* No fair! Maybe he's a perve. *Giggles* Sorry, that is a bit disgusting and really suss. Can't wait for more.
Spiky Hair Kid chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
Freaky stuff...odd and freaky...
Heaven Take Me Home chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
Weird..

*Autumn*
Peachez-Baby chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
Ok, yeah that was kinda creepy. I think this is pretty interesting... Hm, I'm gonna get my friend Lynz to drop you a line. I swear she has a ghost in the house and I'm a big skeptic. I never believed these things until I spent a night at her house... anyway... Later
luckynumba7 chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
dude that is so freaky, it reminds me of something that happened to me, i'll tell you it on yahoo cuz it's kind of hard to explain but anyway, that was so cool

luckynumba7