Reviews for Falling Hope
BetaReject chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
This is another really good chapter to this story. I rather like how nothing is candy coated here...
Mina Carlisle chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
This is a cute little story. Er... well, the Holocaust wasn't cute, but suffice it to say that your story is really good. Like having Jacob being cheerful, you always need one cheerful person in Aushwitz (or whatever concentration camp this is)

Lady Meriadoc
Ryanna Jade chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Very good. Your writing does flow very well. There are a few misspellings and typos that you will probably want to take care of before you hand this work in for any kind of grade. (Don't worry. I know my writing isn't completely void of them either!) Another good chapter. Please continue!
babi cak3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
uhmm that scen is fake... uhm i think u should realli had some research on the holocaust cos ur story had no background and no fundamental... it's all confusinf and unrealistic... yeah that's all i ahve 2 say
Yoshimba chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
That story of your was GREAT and I am lookin forward to more writing of yours! Keep it up.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
This is a rather good beginning to an obviously intence story I look forward to reading more as it comes out :)
Ryanna Jade chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
This is a very good start, but it does begin rather abruptly. Anyone who knows anything about Anne Frank will understand where you're starting from and what is happening to Rebecca. My high school English teacher used to tell us "Show, not tell". You're doing very well with that, but what about someone who knows nothing of the holocaust and what they did to the people they took away? As I said, good start. I'm looking forward to reading more. :-)
Psychotic Cheeto chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Absolutely fascinating? Is the Annie really Annie Frank?

I like it a lot, though I suggest you put a little more feeling into the part where she is thrown into the room with the woman and separated from her parents, and when she gets the tatoo. Add more of what Rebecca thinks and feels. It will make it last longer.

I really like it so far! It's going straight to my favorites list. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Centauri Nebula chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I like it. Just one thing, I believe that the very same Jewish barbers shaved the hair off and such , the Nazis didn't. Just wanted to point that out. I generally like this story! Continue!