Reviews for Walking through life
Burning For Revenge chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
G'DAY! Like your September 11 poem, this is great. Fantastic. I really enjoy your writing. Please have a look at my "Mystified Life" story, and review it! Well...im glad your American. Just to say...the way all your MOVIES portray us is so bad. We do not live amongst kangaroos or koalas or snakes or anything like that. And we dont usually speak like how u think. We do abreviate alot of things but never how u see in the movies. LOL! Anyway...keep writing. I was just wondering weather you live in New York or not? If not then where you close to the september 11 attacks and did u lose anyone? If yes then i am so sorry. I was so shocked when i woke up on September 11, normally waiting to watch Sponge Bop Square Pants, (lol) But instead every channel had these 2 buildings falling down. And what is CNN? is that some news channel or sumthing? From Burning For Revenge. Please Reply.
One Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Aw sweetie...you know how I feel about this one. I agree with the other comments left here...I told you it was amazing! I almost started crying again as I read it...heck, you had me teary from the beginning with that dedication. Just don't forget what you discovered as you wrote this, dear...you know what He wants for you. You know what I'm talkin' about. I don't want to push it, but I have to. I love you too much to see you hurt yourself more than life's already beat you up. I DO know what you're going through...I've been there. Part of me is still there. I see more than you realize...Luv ya babe!

the wolf

Jeremiah 29:11, 2 Corinthians 1:20, 2 Corinthians 4:8-10, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Star-Gir1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow, that is a beautiful and wonderfully detailed piece of work! :) Amazing job! I was almost crying, it was so amazing. _ Keep up the wonderful work, and God bless!
Sa-ah chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
That was so beautiful... Tears came to my eyes as I read that, as I've heard my abba say things so similar. Man I love Him. This poem truly expresses how Father wants to be... not even a father, but a Daddy to us and not some God or judge that punishes us. It expresses this, and so much more... I'm so glad I read this. Bravo. Amazing job... This is going in my favorite list.

Keep it up!