Reviews for Ignis Fatuus
Saimi chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
you are in my list buddy...yes you are...keep it up...
Saimi chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
i care not if the story is rather slow...it's still as great as ever...have you ever felt being unwanted?...i have...
Saimi chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
getting better...keep it up...your doing a great job...
Saimi chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
it was a short sign of success...you have talent...
Natreo chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
o, Very very good as always I am so sorry i havent reveiwed in...a long time. I really like this story though, its great, you have ta update soon, lol. Well, keep up the good work
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
hi! yes you were right, I DID have another account, but I lost the password. so I made a new one. sorry for the confusion. I love the story, Your style is awesome and I might be stealing it a lil for my new story. keep it up, it may be slow moving but that means it'll be longer! :D
-Tålon-
ibgone chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
I wonder who's breaking the windows? I guess I'll have to wait until next chapter to find out. Let's see...I guess that's all I have to say for this chapter. See you later, Totoya.
TyaguAnaykus chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
Don't worry about the "slow moving" as you call it. I like long stories. I like long arcs. keep doing the great job. Ouh, and sorry about this late review.
Anime Queen chapter 4 . 12/25/2003
Yes, well, it's the same with me too... it just takes a really long time to pace everything out so that it will not seem hurried *sigh* I know how you feel. But don't worry, the introductions are important for later on! And this was a good chapter, I especially liked the fight, I wonder what it's all about? _ Keep going!
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
Cool story. I don't care if this slow moving. It still is very interesting. I like this a lot. I can't wait for the next update. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Destin chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
At least you're not rushing through it, and I didn't find it boring, anywayz. That sentence made no sense-_- lol
Anywayz I wonder what that thing is, that is braking the glass.
Poor Sen doesn't even know whats going on. I would be mad too, if no one anwsered my questions, and I didn't even know what was going on.
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one Great job at writing this
-Destin
Tailos chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
*Insert Flame* (Yay! Chemistry class...Burn!) ;)
Cough Onto the review.
I like this story; it's a little more serious than Etrange, but still retains the uniqueness of your writing, as well as a little comedic joke or two here and there. Kudos, Totoya!
Still waiting for the update, now. Of both stories. -
Icy Phoenix Resurrected chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
I like your style! I was a little confused in the first chapter... I actually just thought it was a poem, but once I read the preceeding chapters it all made sense. I am surprized I never read your stuff sooner, I love it! I am adding you to my lists and checking out your other writings. keep up the good work!
-Tålon-
ibgone chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
Hey, Totoya, I finally got around to reading chapter three of this story. I'm guessing the purpose of this chapter is to introduce some more characters. I have a feeling they'll contribute much to the story in future chapters. Well, I'm going to get back to work on my story. I finally thought of something for the next episode and I hope to post it today.
Anime Queen chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
yay! new characters! _ Great job on this chapter, don't worry, it's important to properly introduce people, especially new people.

the feeling that i'm getting from the way this is going, is this another reality/dimension that Sen woke up into? everything seems so final fantasy style, i dunno *shrug* that's a good thing tho! _ keep up the good work!