Reviews for The Blade
NinjaStoryteller chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I like the personification approach you used on this one. The whole poem is powerful enough to take you there... and it's really inspiring too. In the ending it seemed like there should have been just a little more, to give a sense of what it really means for the blade to win... maybe it doesn't need much of a change, but a little more insight could have a lot of potential. Very impressive job, thanks for sharing. _
MorganceBlade chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
very nice. love the discription, i can actually see the blade and everything. great poem. powerful
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I want to cry. You tell it so realistically and it's making me wonder what my friend down the road is doing. I don't even want to think about it..I got so frickin stressed about it I can't...AICH! Anyway, really really well written. And no, I don't spread gossip either, I made a promise to myself I never would again when I was about eight..and I kept it.
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Hmm, very depression yet a pretty good poem. Very angsty.

Keep Writing

Ian chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Good, I hope you didnt cut though, I say use it and go hunting, muhahahaha. Wait you are a vegitarian hm, I say go cut I plant and eat it, I like vegitables, they are good. Well great job. Have a wonderful day
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
beautiful, striking. almost perversly funny ihe last verse. i liked it. thank you for your rev of my poem, 'coming home'.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Hehe this is good. Err sorry dont think its meant to make me laugh o well its that or cry i guess :D