Reviews for I Want
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
hey heather,
You are beautiful,loved,kind,smart,and caring, and everything in between. I like the poem, but it is sad, know that Aly and I care for you very much!
Love your best friends,
Aly and Jessa
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I want to useful,

I need to be useful to someone.

Oh, I am not positive but me thinkie I find an error. Shouldn't that be

I want to be useful,

I need to be useful to someone.

Well this is a great poem. Keep it up.
Tenika D chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hm . . . what do I want from my life? *scratches head* I suppose I'll have to think about that one, ne? BTW, I just went to your website, checked out your bio, saw all of your favorite manga and anime, and I must say that I agree with you; the Sailor Moon manga is SO much better than the anime; the anime makes me want to cry. The Utena manga is just strange, and I bow to Yuu Watase, Rumiko Takahashi and CLAMP. They rule.

A good poem! .

Tenika Dargan
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I think a lot of us want these things.. to be loved, feel beautiful, and to be able to afford things. When it comes down to it, money's just a number on a piece of paper that ruins our lives..and we all want to be missed when we're gone, don't we? Worded well, a bit depressing too.

*Jenna*
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
That was simply wonderful...And it is nice to meet you. I'm glad to know you through your works. Honest, genuine emotion in this. Good work. I love the format of it, especially the use of parenthesis. Thanks for sharing another piece.

Write on!

Jess 0:o)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
strange format but its cool... and the ending relaly makes you think... and altho i dont know you this poem gave me a pretty good picture of you & you sounda lot like me! lol... everyone needs love of some kind... great poem!
Miamouse chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I like this, it's quite challenging to read, makes you think about every line, which is good. I love the emotion in this, whisfulness, a little angry, sometimes sad, sometimes inquisitive.

Mia