Reviews for Ivoire
Sarah-Angel87 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
i love all your work. I wish I could review it all, and I wish I had your writing talent.

this poem is very good. you are an emotionl poet, and you put all your emotion into what you write. your flow is very good and it is obvious you put alot of time into your writing...Again, I wish i had your talent.
The intellect chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
it is good, but i have to be evil and say it didnt reli drw my attention in very much, doesn't seem to be ful of anger and emotions that the rest of ur writings do, sorry

caz
Incubabe chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Sorry, can't sign in at the mo. I feel awful for not getting up to speed with your work but I've just been... practically dead.

Anyway, this poem is amazing. There are two lines that stand out to me;

"Kill me softly with a blunt razor blade"

AND

"Dance with me, tease me..."

They're just perfection to me and really stand out from the rest of the poem for some reason. I think the anger definitely does come across but in a really low, almost deadly hiss rather than a big screaming session. It's so insidious in that way... is that the right word?

Anyway, sorry again for being a crap reviewer lately but hope this made up for it. A wonderful poem, as always!

Diana x
proton7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
this is nice. u got ur point out totally..
Queen Of Twilight chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
damn it! u never stop amazing me, this is great, u can really c ur anger, great stuff. lvoe and good luck. Twilight
black pixie chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
wow i like this... i dont know why... but i do... having another random day