Reviews for Black Cat's Magic
Astro chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Guess whqt Kuroi Karasu ive already read up to chap. 14 nanananabooboo.
KK: *takes out knife*
Astro: *runs across football field and takes out loud speaker* HAHAHAHAHAHA na
All: football field?
Astro chapter 9 . 6/28/2004
You know I love it, you sorta did this for me. Idea, flash back to the camp, havoc, everyone wondering where they are, parents getting rreeaallyy scared.
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 9 . 2/23/2004
This is really good... please update soon. :)
Kuroi Karasu chapter 9 . 2/13/2004
O_O! GASP! Is it Billy bob? Or..or... THE ICR CREAM MAN... O_O
Anyhoo, keep writing!
Kuroi Karasu chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
O_O I wish *I* had a bag like that... V_V Happy Friday the 13th! O_O Evil Valentines dance.. EVIL! *kills Liz*
Liz: O_O! *dies* X_x
All: YAY! _
KK: *cough* Anyhoo, VERY GOOD! I'm at the library right now.. and I only have about... 5 minutes left.. so.. keep writing!
BigTomH04 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
This is awsome! I shall be waiting for the update.
Kuroi Karasu chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
Holy Capoodles That what suspenceful! O.O But I'm glad she made it! It's dinner...*Sniff* Since my internet is FINALLY working, I can review the rest of your chapters tomarrow!
-KK
Kuroi Karasu chapter 5 . 1/6/2004
A gift! w00t :D I need to go, I need to get ready for bed...WAH! -_-;; I need to get up and SIX! Six O_O anyhoo, good story so far! I have NO idea why you don't get a lot of reviews for it... XD
-kk
Kuroi Karasu chapter 4 . 1/6/2004
uh oh..spagettio's O_O ( I can't spell)
Such supsence...O.O Smartness can rub off on people? Then maybe I should go hang wit my friend Dan... Sry, but i can't review for all your stories right now... My mom's kicking me off the computer...
Mom: *takes crowbar* OFF! OF!
KK: O_o NEVA!
Mom: *Glare* T_T
KK: Ok, ok I'll move! ((O_O)) *gets off*
Kuroi Karasu chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
Wow...THAT quiet? And the dorms are filled with THOSE type of people/elves/Things...O_O ?
Gee, they'll have to be EXTRA quiet! ;;
Or SUPER quiet...O_O Or...SUPER DOPPER QUIET OR- *spots angry people with guns* Ok, I'll shut up now...-_-;;
-KK
Kuroi Karasu chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
The stealing begins! But what if they get caught? O_O That'd MIGHT be bad...
Rock: *eye roll* No, it's GOOD!
KK: T_T You stay out of this...
Kuroi Karasu chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Steal? O_O dun Dun DUN! Anyhoo, IT'S REALLY GOOD! I Like houw you describe the elves
KimmyStarr chapter 6 . 11/16/2003
I really enjoy this story. Maybe you could make your chapters abit longer. It did get abit confusing when you explained the colour of their eyes and such before their names. Other then that, it's really good and you should add more... and soon!
bleeeeeeoooop chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Yay! I am your first reviewer! *runs around in circles* o Seriously, though. This sounds really good so far keep it up and write more soon. Now, where was I? Oh yes. *runs in more circles*