Reviews for Vacant Heart
Lottyness chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I know exactly how you feel, mines miles away from where I am, never see her. Your words touched me.
Saiai chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Very sad but very pretty. Nice work, I hope things work out for you.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I like the honesty of this poem. I wrote on the subject myself in a poem I titled, "Behind This." The close-mindedness and stereotypes really saddens me. Keep writing on this subject. I think its needed more than ever.
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That's so beautiful :)
x
Tokiko
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
are are...it's...nice...sort of...i mean that in a nice way...there's a tone of regret though...there's nothing wrong with a girl loving another girl, soulmates can exist in the body of a same sex partner...rejuvenate my vacant heart...oh, i like that line...very excellent line...
T
Viksy81 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Beautiful poem
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
beautiful, vey nice. you conveyed your feelings perfectly - hehe, i miss kerri too - wonderful imagery, kudos.

- thanks for the reviews. and my name isnt really annabelle, but my friends tend to call me by that name sometimes :D
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I like the ending of your poem.

I can relate with your feeling, and I know about being a lesbian. I am not one, but my mother is, and she has a female partner.

You should check out my essay, called "Gay is Okay!". If you're pro-homosexual rights, you'll like it.

...Sorry for plugging myself, lol. ; If I see someone is homosexual, I tend to tell them about the essay to let them know there are people fighting for their rights.

Nice poem. Keep writing, and stay strong.

~Namir Swiftpaw
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This is so something I feel, I'm in a long distance relationship and it's really hard, especially when we can't talk for weeks. I hope things turn out alright and know that you have people pulling for you guys. Great work and much love to ya honey. Feel better soon.

Bless.
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Short but sweet *giggles* it's a lot like me.

*blows kiss*

Aries _~
rocket baby doll chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
aw... i cant feel ur pain, but that is so cute...