Reviews for Seasons' Passing
rukamichi chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
YES! *pumping fist in the air excited* Now this going good in a good direction too Hope you write more often in Maïna's I hope she doesn't blow 'his' cover though.I hope Jean gets the chance to kick some random asses BIG time go jean go *laughing like a loony*
Abyss chapter 13 . 12/31/2004
Update, Update please! Your story Rocks, Update!
gotyrant chapter 13 . 12/8/2004
wow... very detailed and i like how you describe the old times! really good story and i like the cliffhanger. plz update i wish to see what will happen next! will the others find out O_O?
Neko chapter 13 . 12/5/2004
Great chapter! Loved it. kida sad tho..just a bit anywho's plz update soon! _
quekuz chapter 13 . 12/3/2004
a marvellous n updateD
hiDEADACCOUNT chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
Cliffhanger... so evil... -_- Oh man you have to use the cliffies like everyone else to torture your readers to death, don't you? _ I just started reading yesterday and I love it, the concept is really great and I haven't read something like this before. Something of this quality in a long time, in fact. Keep it up and update, please. _
-Hikari
Motif chapter 13 . 10/30/2004
Bwha! Updated! Love it! Keep going! Maybe I'll stop using interjections! Yay!
Repair me chapter 13 . 10/26/2004
, i would wait a million years for you to update this story _ its my favourite story! hehe, im so glad we now know whats up wit Maïna now _! this chapter was defiantaly not boring! haha, update as soon as you can! please,ok cya!
Maki chapter 13 . 10/26/2004
I like your writing style and your story...please keep up your excellent work and update soon.
mythic-lionheart chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
hey. Nice update. I like how you went into her POV, very cool. And hey, we all get busy. I know how it is. I got an account here but I mostly write offer at and I have trouble updating, lol. Sometimes it just happens. So take your time. cuz if ya rush it, it might not come out the way you want it to. ;) so take it easy. Nice to see an update though! :) I enjoy this story and have stuck with it this long, no intentions of venturing away ;) And I swear that soon, I will get an actual fic out here on fictionpress, lol. Anyway, you're doing a great job! Keep it up bud! ;):)
Neko chapter 12 . 9/28/2004
Whoa...this was a very interesting chapter. Jean should learn how 2 talk in Maina's she should tell her soon that's she's a girl. Anywhos great chapter! i'm so gald u updated oh and ah... update soon plz? lol _
Motif chapter 12 . 9/27/2004
YAY! Kitty and I were so happy. Thank you for the update...but...you gotta keep the chappies comin...or else...uh...I'll...;-; I derno, but it'll be bad!
mythic-lionheart chapter 12 . 9/19/2004
YAY! An update! lol. You are doing a GREAT job with this fic. It is one of my favs! I know how it can be to get all busy, but just hang in there! I can't wait to read more! ;):)
rukamichi chapter 12 . 9/19/2004
This fic ROCKS and it rocks big time to say the least *claps* you don't have HUGE grammar mistakes so that's ok *smiles*
I hope things get better between those two *pouts* they're really cute and I just love f/f fictions and hope this stays as such.
Anyway way to go and don't take to loong to update 'cause I can't wait to read what'll happen next! Bye _
PrissAsagiri16 chapter 12 . 9/19/2004
great chapter . cant wait to Maine see the real Jeanie :P
please may they be HAPPY :):)
continue!