Reviews for sunrise
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
ok, all i have to say is if you don't go to school for writing of any and all sorts, i will not hesitate to find your house and pull a Raymond K. Hessal (Fight Club) on your ass. Period.

-Jasmine-
soulspring chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
great imagery! this paints quite the picture. i especially like the ending too. awesome work!
tolvan chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I think this is one of the best poems you've written. The descriptions of nature you've used makes everything feel real, as if one was right there, in the middle of it all, witnessing everything. Thank you for this poem.
suckerplucker chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I love your imagery here, i love the fact that you order us to smell a shining dawn, i love that kind of sensory mixing.

I question some of your line breaks, i got a feeling of peace from the rest of the poem, and yet you had lines broken in the middle, disturbing and disrupting an otherwish smooth as KY poem.

I ask and beg you PLEASE to use commas, they would make reading this soo much easier.

I am in love with your line about eggs cracking and the dawn-mwah (thats a kiss)

zac
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
*is VERY impressed* wow, you took the challenge to a whole other level! i absoltely love the birth of the baby chick as a parallel to the sunrise it's so fitting! and everything about the style and the aura just *melts* you as you read. it was brilliant to begin with a smell combined with something you can see it really contributed a lot to the general atmosphere for the rest of the piece: i felt like i was breathing in the morning air while i read along. favorite lines were *so* tough to pick from this one . . . *sigh* here goes nothin': "smell the sleek dawn shining," "burnt sienna, burgundy/deep roses bloom and melt," and "insides of easter eggs." a truly masterful piece of work. lots of kudos to you! :)
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
LOL! -; Right, on to the review...

Oh...purdy...so purdy...I can see this like near the sea...*sigh*, I don't live near the sea though...*sighs again* Pretty...

- BVR xx