Reviews for falling
Violet feels so low,

Midst tall tropic canopy,—

Fuzzy soft her touch,

Enchants passers-by to see,

Dangling flowers close to earth.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
exactly.

great great great.

kudos.
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
definately love your style
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
i thought this was really good it describes how i feel sometimes when i am down!
soulspring chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
very raw and real... i can definitely relate to what you're feeling. anyways, hope you feel better )!
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I know how this feels... in fact, I have a haiku that I wrote last night that sounds a bit like this! huh... you beat me to it.

write on!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Sometimes it's hard to put your finger on exactly what you are feeling, but this does a good job on showing how you feel.

Heart of the Sword
teh tarik chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
*sigh*

I can feel all that feeling reflected in this one. Great job.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
o, i love it. this is one of those pieces that is so innocently simple that it has this ring of truth to it that resonates in your mind long after you read it. i have to say, excellent punctuation, which may seem like an odd aspect to comment on but really so few people know how you're really supposed to punctuate poetry, and you do! 'twas quite a refreshing change! :D my favorite line would have to be "my life is falling" though the last part of the last line came in a very close second. GREAT haiku.
BVR Too lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Aw...*Huggles* Don't worry, I have tonnes of this stuff loaded in fp somewhere...*thinks* Dunno where like...-;

- BVR xx
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
i know the feeling. Good haiku!