Reviews for The Three Sisters
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
wow. i like it because it is well written you are an interesting writer.
Cassidy Jewell chapter 23 . 12/5/2003
I loved the story _ The only problem was that it went so *fast*... but it doesn't make the characters any less lovable. At least, not to me! _
...I really can't think of much else to say. .
Dances with Penguins chapter 22 . 12/5/2003
Fantastic job. I enjoyed this story immensely.
Cassidy Jewell chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Riahh and Bryajr are so cute! I want to read more, but I can't (I have to get off the computer -scowls-), though I know I will as soon as I can later. :)
Since you reviewed Redemption, I figured I should come in and review yours, even though I'm not done with it yet! Don't worry; I will be soon :D
-CJ
DeeEe chapter 22 . 11/10/2003
Bravo! Very good. Sweet and it didn't take a trilogy to get to the end. *grins* I feel all sappy inside...I wonder who drank the poison...
DeeEe chapter 20 . 11/10/2003
The bastard is dead! Yay! *music cues song and dance piece.* Anyway...still reading.
DeeEe chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
I thought it was her job to produce children and she had accepted it... guess the idea of it happening changed things.
DeeEe chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
I'm reviewing the last chapters too. The intro was kind of dull. It was difficult to just remember all that you said. Perhaps it would be better if you worked the information in. Allowed the audience to take it in a bit at a time.

The plot seems to be thickening nicely though I think Cracus deserves the poison more.
gauntlet challenge chapter 22 . 11/8/2003
The ending was wonderfully done. I really like how you blended the two weddings together. Ah... I'm a sucker for happy endings. Your writing flows very well, it was an excellent story.

Could you possibly e-mail me when you post another story?
water droplet chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
uhuh! just as i thought! the story is going great! and tell that cracus dude to go to hell! he is a dick for slapping her!
water droplets chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
this is a good start! hope the rest is like this!
gauntlet challenge chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
OOhh... What a sweet chapter. I'm glad that Dijiip is getting happiness too.
gauntlet challenge chapter 14 . 10/28/2003
I am so sorry, I haven't been able to review your story. My computer broke and I had to wait for it to get fixed.

I enjoy your story very much, it's very engaging, and I do hope it has a happy ending.

I was wondering if perhaps you could make up a pronounciation guide for your names. They are so original and I'm curious as to how they sound.

Gauntlet Challenge

P.S- Thank you so much for reviewing my story. Your input means a lot to me.
gauntlet challenge chapter 4 . 10/17/2003
Cracus is a B stard! I like it. The formatting makes it a bit hard to read but that's okay. It's interesting enough to make up for that. _
bloody angel chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
gawsh..that cracus dude sounds like a prick...slapping her like that...for no reason...i would slap him back! i hope sumthin bad ahppens to him later on in the story!

well i hope u post more up soon! im toally into the story! its really good and i wanna noe if riahh ends up with the one she loves...