Reviews for The Pit
chelsea chapter 12 . 9/7/2007
wow, i finally read episode 11! it was good, but i didn't get a lot of the jokes lol. are you ever gonna write anymore of this? if you do, you should make me say more or something. P i never have any good lines haha. but anyway, you've done a great job with this! )
chelsea chapter 11 . 2/2/2006
SUH-WEET. yeah, i know i'm a little late reviewing the newest episode...but oh well. this one was GREAT. i laughed out loud a lot in this one! it was awesome. i'm so ready for the next one...and i'm rooting for ben, dang it. i hope he doesn't get voted off. :P well yeah...awesome job, jacob, and start on episode 11!
Sysco chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
It was awsome. The only way it could be better is if :) I :) was in it. (gives a evil look...) anyways, good job Jacob...

Lancey
chelsea chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! i loved the almond references lol...and the laughing ones, too...even though you were making fun of me. :P and just...EVERYTHING else...this one was a REALLY good one. i'm ready for the next one already!

great job, jacob! :D
chelsea chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
aah! the new episode! it's great! i just love it. :D:D i'm so ready for the next one!
Saeger chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Okay... thats just twisted...
Saeger chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Okay... this is weird. Funny, but weird. I've gotta see how it ends up, though...
Sam chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hey well you know what I love the 3rd episode and all..since I am the subsitute host! But he bonus episode is crap..it is funny but I don't think I should be judged just because I wanted to be the host and that I hid John so :P But I really love The pit...and Happy B-day!
cHeLs chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Awesome! I love it! I can't wait until you get done with the bonus episode! I'm really ready to read it! The Pit is great! They should make it into a real show! Well, okay I doubt anyone would ever do that, but it'd still be cool if someone did! Well anyways, see ya!
matt.yes matt what you dont believe its me fine then bless you to HEAVEN chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
yeah a story i am in yea buddy anyway good job portraying my excellence and whatnot so hurry up and finish episode 3 ! i dont like reruns they make me cry and stuff...
Spryte Andoloni must. log. in chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Eh, not as good as Edited For Content, but still funny _
Sam chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I really love this story! I can't tell you why but it is really good! I can't wait to read the next episode...I hope Celeste wins! Go Stewarts MOM!