Reviews for Bobby's and Dick's
Otakuami chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
Addictions seem to be a better word to fit her character. She knows exactly what she's doing and she doesnt care. She seems to even be aware of how the other person feels but continues to behave the way she does anyway. Promising herself she will be better but carelessly contradicting herself in the next sentence to show her indifference. Love how you have portrayed her character as a girl who has stuck to her bad habits for a long time and wont give up anytime soon
hydra-star1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is a really interesting story. Not much happens and there isn't any character development, but it's a great little insight into the character's world. And you seem to have a really interesting character. I love that she starts and stops her inner monologue with smoking. It's an interesting way to show her priorities in live and the things that she thinks about. Great job!
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Hot damn, this is good! I really like it. It remind me of Fight Club a little bit; the style and tone, I mean. Just less fractured and easier to digest. Nice job! Please continue!
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
that was really good writing, i loved your descriptions of where the patch was. it was really good.~*~confwuzzled~*~
Zimmy Kid chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Very nice. I love these kind of despondent, screw-the-world stories.